Sooner

JIMIN'S P.O.V
"Hey baby are you sleepy?" I told Jungmin as I saw him closing his eyes. "Sleepy" he just said as I carried him and gave him his baby bottle. He immediately fall alseep. I brought him to his bed and left the room. He really is cute. I also couldn't stop thinking about what Jungmin told me. But Jungkook doesn't love her anymore right? Even though he did cry for her but still am I really in between a little kids wish to be happy? That really makes me feel guilty. "Oh where is Jungmin?" Said his mother as she finally came back. "He's sleeping but can I ask you a question?" "Of course" she said nicely. "Do you still love Jungkook?" "I-I know you guys are dating which you make a good couple. But Y-Yes I do still love him. I didn't want to leave him but I had to for family reasons" she said with tears in her eyes. "Oh sorry to hear that but can you do something for me?" She just nodded. "I-If you stop drinking and start being with Jungmin then I will leave Jungkook but P-promise me that you will become a happy family again. I-I want Jungmin to be happy." I told her with a sad smile. She just nodded happily. I heard someone crying. It was Jungmin. His mother immediately went to him which made me happy. I went to my room. I was pretty bored I was talking with Hongjoong about life and he told me some great news he found himself a boyfriend. We were talking and talking I didn't even notice someone knocking on my door. It was Jungmin. "I w-want to p-play with Diminie" he said showing his toys car. "Of course" said and ended the call with Hongjoong. We played and played for hours while his mom slept since she didn't even sleep last night. "Honey I'm home!" I heard Jungkook yell. "Jungmin daddy is home" I told him he left running downstairs to Jungkook. "Daddy I miss you! I had so much fun with Diminie" Jungmin told him. "Diminie?" Asked Jungkook. "He calls me Diminie" I told him. "Oh also look I have something for you guys!" He gave Jungmin some new toys and he gave me some roses and chocolate. "Oh thank you Jungkook" I said. "Your welcome baby" he was about to kiss me but I moved again which I think angered Jungkook. "Hey baby is it ok if I talk with Diminie alone?" "Ok Daddy" and he left to his toy room aka bedroom. "What is wrong with you? You keep on avoiding me. If I did something wrong then I'm sorry" "Jungkook you did nothing wrong I'm just tried" "What are you tried about huh?" "I-I just don't know what to do now I mean we're living with your ex and your kid that we never knew you had" "Oh Jiminie come here it's ok we can raise Jungmin like our own" "B-But-" I didn't get to first he smashed his lips with mine and I kissed back on how I miss his kisses. We pulled away for air. "Better?" He asked. "Better" I told him. We where all happy. And even if I'm planning on breaking up with Jungkook for Jungmin might as well spend my time with him. "No come on let's go with Jungmin" I nodded but he carried me. "Guys time to eat!!" Yelled Jin. We all went down including Linda. "Linda I would like it if you come at night when your leaving because I don't want my baby Jiminie to miss school for taking care of our kid" Ouch that one hurts "Our" kid. "Yes Jungkook" we ate.
*TIME SKIP*
I went to my bedroom and was waiting for Jungkook to come so I got out and saw him in the kitchen with Linda having a talk. Which to be honest it seemed like they were happier than ever just talking. I guess I will be leaving sooner then I thought.
*END OF CHAPTER*