The boss

JIMIN'S P.O. V
New toy?!? "No please don't hurt me I beg-" "Wait no I'm just kidding I'm Kim Taehyung and you are?" "P-Park Jimin" "Well hello mr. park the boss told me to show you around" I just nodded. "But first you have to change into this clothes. "O-ok but why?" "You have to look perfect to meet to boss"

 "O-ok but why?" "You have to look perfect to meet to boss"

"H-how do I look?" "Good. Let's go" he grab my hand and dragged me around the house. "This is Yoongi loves to sleep, this is hobi the sunshine, Jin the mom, namjoon the father" "Ok now for the boss" I got nervous. We went to a room far away from  the others. "Sir his here" "Bring him in then what are you waiting?" Taehyung nodded and he pulled me in the boss office. And left. "Hello. Park Jimin I guess you know why your here? Because your mom sold you to me. You know I had a phone call with her. She said hahaha I can't believe he thinks I love him like who can love someone like him" I felt more empty. I wanted to cry but I'm trying to act brave in front of the boss. "I want you to call me Mr. Jeon today your going to work for me as a maid" A maid?!? Should I tell him I don't know how to cook or clean? I just nodded agreeing with him. "You start today tell Taehyung to give you your room and outfit also clean the kitchen first. Now leave!" I nodded and left. "Jimin you ready?" I turned around and saw Taehyung. "Yes" and he took me to my room.
*END OF CHAPTER*