Back together?!?

JIMIN'S P.O. V
I was getting out of my room when I saw Jungkook all drunk. "Hey Jimin I-it was a Lie right you would never cheat on me right?" I felt really bad but stayed silent. "Right!?" He said again but crying even more this time. I was about to say something when Jungmin came. "Jungmin what are you doing here?" "D-Diminie I don't like seeing Daddy like this p-please help daddy" he said as he went with Jungkook to hug him but he pushed him away. "Can you leave can't you see I'm busy you bra-" he was about call Jungmin a brat but I covered his mouth. I looked at Jungmin and he started crying. F*ck I have to do something but what? "Jungkook i- it was a lie." "Then why did you kiss him and sat on his lap?" "I-I wanted to see your jeonlous side" "O-oh ok but you will need a punishment *smirk*" he said as he hugged me and kissed me. Which I also did. Then He hug Jungmin. "Let's sleep like a family" he said as he carried Jungmin and I to his room. We went to the bed Jungmin in the middle.
*TIME SKIP*
I woke up to Jungkook playing with my hair. "Where's Jungmin?" "Playing with his toys don't worry" he said kissing my hair. "A-Are you mad at me?" I asked looking at his eyes. "Never if your with me. I'm ok. Don't worry" he smiled and so did I.
YOONGI'S P.O. V
I'm so excited it's been a long time since Jungkook asked to to kill someone. But I still need to find him something about his name being Lucas.
JIMIN'S P.O.V
"Kookie are you sure your not mad at me? Because if you are I'm fine with it." "Babe I love you and would never be mad at you" he said he kissed my lips. I saw everything going black but why?
*END OF THIS DREAM*
JIMIN'S P.O.V
I woke up sweating again. "Oh it's that dream again" I sigh its been 2 months since I left Jungkook but it seems like forever. I'm living with GOT7 since I don't have a house but I work in a bakery and still go to school. Since today I don't have school nor work I want to be alone. I grab an apple for breakfast and left to a near by pack. I went to a tree laid down and closed my eyes remembering the beautiful movements I had with Jungkook and Jungmin. Oh how much I miss them but at least Jungmin has his family again. I was about to fall asleep when I was hit by a ball. "DIMINIE!!!" I saw a kid running to me it was Jungmin with J-Jungkook
*END OF CHAPTER*
_______________________________________________
I hope you liked the little prank I did! 😉