《Part 1》'Ready?'

Hey peeps!
This book contains a lot of mature contents and I mean it.

On each chapter, I will add this '*' symbol to indicate that it will contain a smut part or it will be a chapter that is pure smut.

Example:
*Work •1•*

So If you see that symbol, get ready. Lol.

Plus, I think most of the readers won't be at their legal age yet they still wants to read this book.

Don't say I didn't warn you about smut!

That's all I want to say.

Enjoy reading my book! ♡

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Begin
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Taehyung and I have been bestfriends since freshman year. I really have feelings for him but I'm afraid that our friendship will end if I confess to him.

Of course I'm not that type of person who tells him I love him with all my life because girl that's too much cliche.

I'm standing at the main hall of our school as I see Taehyung walking towards me.

"Hey Y/n!" He said, running to me and put his arms around my shoulders. This is the part where I blush and of course, I need to hide it so that he won't notice.

I quickly took his hand away from me and I said, "Hey Taehyung."

"What's with you? You don't seem well." He asked me, and I replied. "I'm fine. What's wrong with you? Are you worried?" I said, while cupping his cheeks, teasingly.

We love teasing each other, knowing that we are just bestfriends. Nothing more.

The bell rang and I took my books out of my locker. Taehyung waited for me and when I finished taking out what I need, he walked with me.

He wrapped his other hand around my waist while walking. I definitely was blushing, and I can't hide it.

He looked at me and he laughed.

"Are you blushing, Y/n?" He said while smirking at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Tf? No, of course not." I said, looking away. I don't know how to handle this anymore. It's like we're just both fooling each other, pretending not to know anything.

I went into my class and me and Taehyung separated ways.

................................................................

I was fixing my things when suddenly I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist. It's Taehyung.

Fuck.

Don't blush don't blush don't blush

I quickly turn around and pushed Taehyung away from me gently. "Are you flirting with me these past few days Mr. Kim?" I said, putting both my hands on my waist.

"What? No. I was just teasing you." He said and laughed nervously.

"Well then, should I tease you too?" I said, slowly walking towards him, I wrap my hands around his neck, him standing still and shocked. "So that it'll be fair for the both of us?" I said, getting closer and closer to him.

I was shocked when he suddenly put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I gasped and he smirked at my reaction.

I quickly pulled away and I gave him a 🖕 sign while walking away.