《Part 17》*Forest*

Taehyung drove really quickly, leading us someplace I'm not familiar with.

"A forest?" I asked.

"You don't like it here?" He whispered while staring deeply into my soul.

I can feel my heart beating rapidly, my cheeks flushing, and my hands trembling.

"I do, it's just-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as Taehyung suddenly pressed his lips onto mine, making me give in.

Our tongues moved in sync, making it desirable for the two of us which made us more aroused. Taehyung's action made it more intimate as he slowly placed his slender fingers on my thighs, caressing it.

He pulled away and we stared at each other for a while as we catch our own breath.

"Baby, " Taehyung let out deeply, patting his thigh.

I obeyed him as I switch to his seat and sat on top of him. I moved intentionally slow to tease him and I heard soft moans coming from his lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to kiss him again but then he pulled away, only to brush his thumb on my neck deliberately making me moan a bit as he replaced his thumb with his soft, yet moist lips.

He sucked on my neck in a gentle way with his hands slowly caressing my waist to my inner thighs.

I started to move slowly, rubbing my womanhood onto his manhood making him throw his head back with his lips slightly apart from the pleasure.

He started to kiss me again but then we both got interrupted by a loud thump coming from the back of the car.

"What the heck is that?" Taehyung groaned.

Suddenly, a man knocked on the driver's seat window whereon-  I'm still on top of Taehyung, shit.

"Is the window tinted?" I asked Taehyung and he nervously smiled, shaking his head.

"Oh fuck, " I immediately got off of him and moved back to my seat.

He opened the car window and the man started talking.

"Yeah, I uh, I'm sorry to um, interrupt what you two love birds have been doing but I happen to have bumped your automobile and I'm really sorry since it's a very luxurious car and I'm willing to pay for Its repair. Yeah that's all and If you could just take my number so you can call me whenever you need the money--"

He explained which is pretty obvious that he's very nervous about what he did.

"No sir, It's okay. We can take it from here, just be thorough the next time you get on the road." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Really? Thanks, then. You can uh, continue what you've been doing. Go ahead!" He let out.

Taehyung and I stared at each other awkwardly and I can see that he's very close to bursting out of laughter.

"Let's go home," I told Taehyung and he frowned. "What's with the face?" I raised a question.

"Nothing, let's go." He mumbled and I slightly chuckled at him.

"Why are you so sad? It's not like we're not going home together." I said and he smirked. "You're right, you just gave me an idea." He said and laughed.

___________________________________

Hey peeps! Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you're having a good day!

Lots of love,
~R