《Part 18》

I woke up in Taehyung's arms, I gently moved away from him but then he suddenly pulled me back.

"Good morning baby," He said with his deep voice and I just smiled at him. "You're not gonna say it back?" He pouted and I shook my head.

"Oh okay," He mumbled. I was about to take my phone but then he suddenly tickled me.

"Wha- stop it- Taehyung!" I giggled.

"You still won't say it back? Huh?" He continued tickling me until I can't take it anymore.

"Fine, good morning!" I said in a sarcastic way and Taehyung giggled as well.

He stopped for a while and stared at me. He slowly hovered above me and looked at my lips, he was about to place his lips onto mine but then I put my index finger between.

"Nah- uh, morning breath babe, " I smiled at him and he frowned.

**

I went downstairs to cook breakfast for the two of us and Taehyung washed up.

I was busy cooking and then I felt Taehyung tiptoeing his way down the stairs, probably about to scare me.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked when he's already behind me.

"But I was so sneaky!" He sulked.

"No, you weren't." I chuckled as I continue cooking.

"Is that so?" He said as I felt his lips on my neck and his hands holding onto my waist tightly. "It's a rainy day, you know?"

"So what?" I answered.

He continued placing kisses on my neck down to my shoulder. I turned around and saw that he just got out of the shower, only with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Whoa, " I mumbled as my eyes widen from the view. Taehyung wasted no time and immediately attacked my lips.

"We're just getting started, baby." Taehyung whispered.

____________________________________