《Part 5》*'V card'*

.....................................
"Ride daddy's dick."
.....................................

I smirked at him as I positioned myself on top of him, I grinded on his member to tease him.

"Stop it, fuck." He groaned at the feeling and he's getting more and more impatient.

I pressed myself down, making his member fill me up.

"Oh fuck it hurts." i moaned at the feeling of pain.

"Shit." Taehyung cursed. He switched our positions and made me face the bed sheets, you know how my position is right now.

"Y/n this is your first so I'll make you feel great." He said to me as I nodded.

"I'll be gentle." He slowly entered his member in me and he groaned at the feeling of me.

"Fuck babygirl you're so tight."

He let me adjust to his size for a while.
He started moving at a slow pace making me feel mixed pain and pleasure.

"Ohh Taehyung mmh-" I was moaning out loud and Taehyung kissed my lips so that I won't feel the pain too much.

He started to thrust into me faster, as I felt too much pleasure, too much that I wanted more.

"Fuck Y/n you're so tight ahh" he moaned while thrusting into me at an unbelievably fast pace.

The bed was shaking, but no one cares.

"Faster Taehyung~" I said as he thrusts into me a lot more faster.

The room was filled with our moans and skin slapping.

I felt Taehyung's hand move to my womanhood, rubbing it.

Now I'm feeling twice the pleasure.
He thrusts in me fast, moans and groans of pleasure filling the room.

"So... fucking... tight." He said as I can feel his warm member throbbing in me.

"I-i'm close T-taehyung fuck." I managed to say in between the hard thrusts he was giving me.

"Me too babygirl." He said as we both came.

We both were panting heavily as we laid down on the bed. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back.

"I love you y/n." He said while touching my cheeks.

"I-i love you too." I said and I hugged him.