《Part 16》

"Can I go to work with you?" Taehyung spoke.

"Why? Aren't you busy?"

"No."

"Okay then, I'm gonna go get ready." I told him and his face lit up.

"Can we get ready together?" He smirked.

"No, pervert." We both cackled.

____________________________________

"Your office is large." He said while looking around and I smiled at him.

"Are you gonna stay here and watch me work?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why? Do you want us to do something besides work?" He said with an evil smile and I rolled my eyes at him.

A few hours have passed and Taehyung kept on staring at me while I'm working and I can't help but chuckle at him.

"I never knew you were this beautiful Y/n," He said while staring at me.

"Have you eaten something weird?" I asked him because of his sudden words.

"You know what?" He stood up from his chair and head towards me. "I wanna try something else." He made me stand up as he held my waist and I sat on the desk.

I think I know where this is going.

He gently locked our lips together with his slender fingers stroking my sides. I placed my hands on his jaw as we continue.

He unbuttons my shirt gently, but then I stopped his actions.

"Mm- No, we can't do this here. I have lots of things to work on." I spoke and he frowned.

"Fine, " He sighed. "I'm gonna get some coffee." He said and kissed me one last time and I smiled.

Third Person's viewpoint

Taehyung's about to head back to your office, therefore, a familiar woman stood in front of him.

"Long time no see, Taehyung," said the woman.

His eyes widen when he realized the woman is Irene.

"Could we talk somewhere private?" She said.

"No, sorry. The coffee's gonna get cold." He politely declined.

"Then get a new one. Come on, it's not like you're avoiding me, are you?"

"I'm not. Y/n's waiting for me, I have to go." He walked past her but then he stopped when Irene said something.

"Walk away and I'll cause you two trouble, again." She threatened him and so he stepped back and she snickered.

"What the fuck do you want?" Taehyung said angrily.

"I just want to talk, is that bad? Now come follow me." She leads the way and Taehyung followed her even though he doesn't want to.

They talked since Irene wanted to catch up with him. This whole time, he was uncomfortable, knowing that Y/n is waiting for him.

Y/n is getting worried so she came down to check where Taehyung is.

Irene saw you through the glass door and so she suddenly kissed Taehyung, making him alarmed.

You saw the two of them, and you thought for a while whether you should barge in or not.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" Taehyung said as he pushed Irene away and stood up.

"I think I should." You mumbled to yourself as you walk in the office.

Y/N's viewpoint

"Bitch," I said under my breath, but loud enough for Irene to hear.

"I bet your boyfriend enjoyed what we just did," Irene said with a smirk on her face.

Taehyung was about to explain everything to me but then I immediately cut him off since It's probably obvious that Irene forced herself to him.

"Really? Then tell me, how does it feel like to be pushed by the man you're obsessed with?" I let out.

"Excuse me?" She said while walking towards me. "He kissed me first, and I didn't even want to. Maybe he's the one obsessed with me." She muttered.

"From what I saw, that isn't what happened. Also, let me just tell you that you look awful when kissing someone." I let out and she scoffed.

She was about to hit me but then I gripped her hand and she gasped.

"Try me, bitch." I slapped her face with my other hand as I let go of her hand. "Let's go Taehyung, " I said but when I was about to leave, Taehyung held my arm and pulled me into a kiss, leaving Irene shocked.

He pulled me closer with his hand on my waist and the other one on my cheek. We had a make-out session in front of Irene and she just stared at us.

"That was hot." Taehyung spoke deeply.

Irene came back to her awareness and she clenched her jaw.

"You're fired." She yelled out.

"Thank you." I replied with a smirk on my lips as we walk out of her office.

"Should we celebrate?" Taehyung said and I chuckled.

"Sure, please pick a good restaurant." I replied.

"Who said we're gonna eat?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I badly want to punch you."

"Feisty, I like it." He whispered.

"Sex addict," I said to him and he glared at me.

"If you weren't so hot every time then I wouldn't be like this." He frowned.

"So you're telling me that It's my fault?" I chuckled.

"Yes, " He replied and he's so adorable.

"If it really is my fault then, I'm ready to pay for it." I smirked and Taehyung's facial expressions changed from a sad little kid to an aroused grown man.

"Is that so?" He said deeply and opened the car door for me and I nodded. "I think you should pay for it now." He smirked.

"In the car?" I asked him and he nodded.

I shook my head and chuckled.

"What if someone sees us?"

"We're going someplace else." Taehyung spoke with his very deep voice.

___________________________________