《Part 8》*'Needy'*

Taehyung's home and he went straight to my bedroom.

"Hey handsome," I said and walked closer to him and give him a peck on the lips.

Well, it was supposed to be just a peck.

Until he pulled me and kissed me. His hands roamed around my body and it makes me shiver.

"I want you so much" He managed to say through the kisses.

Damn he's hot when he's h*rny 😏

He walked slowly making me go backwards, still kissing me, until we reach the bed.

He made me lay down on the bed as he takes off his torso making me stare at him.

"Like what you see?" He said while smirking. He hovered above me and kissed me slowly until he reached my collarbone. He took my shirt off and he immediately continued his actions.

He reached my womanhood and he stopped making me look at him in confusion.

He smirked and stood up, taking something from the drawer.

I can't describe what it is-

Shit.

"A vibrator? Seriously, Taehyung?" I said to him.

He went back to me and kissed me passionately again. I was enjoying this moment until I felt something cold on my womanhood.

"Ahh~" I moaned out at the sudden contact.

Taehyung broke the kiss and watched me being pleasured by this shitty vibrator.

He switched it to full speed making me moan uncontrollably.

I can barely open my eyes but then I saw Taehyung, jerking himself off, while watching me.

Few minutes have passed, and he went back to me, no, actually to my womanhood, and started eating me out.

"Oh s-shit Taehyung s-stop" I managed saying from this intense feeling I'm getting.

I'm close to reaching my high and Taehyung knows about that. He took the vibrator out and stopped his actions.

"What why'd you stop?"

"It's time we have real fun." He said and positioned himself on me.

"Call me daddy or else you'll get punished." He said and smirked.

"What the f-" I didn't get to finish my sentence since Taehyung inserted himself in me without any warning.

He moved in a slow pace making me adjust to his size. He let out soft groans which are turning me on even more.

But there's no way in hell I'm calling him daddy.

He started to thrust even faster in me making the both of us moan even louder because of the pleasure.

"Why are you still so tight Y/n-" He said in between moans.

"T-taehyung~" I moaned out his name and he immediately pulled out making me needy for his warmth in me.

"I won't continue this until you call me what I told you to." He said and teased me by kissing my inner thighs.

"There's no way I'm calling you that." I said with pride.

"Okay then." He inserted two fingers in me and thrusts it in and out making an overstimulating feeling. I felt like my climax is close and Taehyung knew.

I released and he licked it teasingly slow, obviously making me suffer.

~•~~~~~••••~~~~••••~~••~•~○~\○~~\\•

To be continued ;))))