《Part 2》

I walked myself out to the parking lot of our school. I was about to take my bike but then I felt someone hold my wrists.

It's Taehyung.

"Where are you going Y/n?" He asked me.

"Home." I said while looking away.

"Let me give you a ride." Taehyung said, while smirking.

"What? No thanks. I can go home by myself, Taehyung." I declined.

He quickly stood beside me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Taehyung, wtf are you doing?"

"Taking you home." He said with a smirk.

I had no choice but to get in his car and he smirked.

On the road, Taehyung keeps on glancing at me and it disturbs me.

"Taehyung why do you keep looking at me? Does my face have dirt or something?"

"Nothing, you just look ugly." After saying that, he smiled, the evil way. Lol
I rolled my eyes at him as he slowed the car down and I look out the window, seeing that we've already arrived.

I took the keys and opened the door, and no one's home.

"No one's home. How lucky of me."

Taehyung have always known that I'm kinda afraid of being alone, sometimes.
Because of what happened in the past.

"Y/n, are you sure you're okay being alone now?" He asked worryingly
"Yeah I'm fine. You should go now. Thanks for the ride." I went in and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. Well, that's normal for us.

I closed the door gently to see him leave.

I went upstairs to wash myself up so that I'll be refreshed. After showering, I heard a ring on the doorbell so I quickly wrapped the towel around my body and rushed downstairs.

I opened the door and see Taehyung, holding a pizza and a soda.

"Wtf Taehyung what are you doing back here?" I asked, but it seems like he's distracted by my barely covered body. "Uhm, Tae? My eyes are up here." I clapped my hands one time and he finally snapped.

"I uh I just went to buy some pizzas so that we can eat it here, if that's alright." He said that while smiling and being shy, which I find really cute.

"Oh yeah sure come in."

He sat down on the couch comfortably and I turned the television on.

"How about we watch some Netflix y/n, hmm?" He told me, his voice really is turning me on and I fucking hate it.

"Okay sure. Let me just dress up I'll be right back."

"Do you need to?" He smirked.

"Fuck you." I cursed at him and we both laughed.

I went upstairs to dress myself up and I wore some Oversized shirt because that's what I love wearing at home, and some shorts. I tied my hair up on a bun so that I look nice and tidy.

I went downstairs to see that Taehyung almost ate half of the pizza and he's choosing what movie we could watch on netflix.

He looked back as I cleared my throat.

"You're not wearing anything under?" He looked at my thighs. What the heck is with this man.

"I am, look!," I pulled up my 'too' oversized shirt so that he can see that I'm wearing shorts. I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked. What a pervert.

I sighed as I sat down beside him at the couch and I took a pizza.

"Let's watch fifty shades darker." He smirked.

"What? No, I've already watched that like, a thousand times. And, I might see a tent building up in your pants if we did." I smirked at him as I looked down at his member.

"You mean a boner? Pervert!" He said, being extremely cute.

I laughed and I went closer to him. "Let's watch a romance movie!" I said to him, and I know that he hates love stories.

"What?! No way." He said, still searching for something to watch. He smiled and slowly turned his face to me.

"What?" I said.

"Ok, let's watch a 'romantic movie' but, in one condition." a smirk is plastered on his face.

"What now?" I rolled my eyes. He went closer and closer to me until our faces are just 1 inch away from each other.

"Cuddle with me the whole time." He said, whispering.

"Okay then! That is so simple." He moved away and smirked, as he tapped his chest telling me to cuddle with him now. This is weird, but I will risk everything for a very romantic movie.

I'll admit it, I actually like cuddling with Taehyung, since it makes me feel safe, and comfortable.

My head on his chest, his arms wrapped around my shoulders, and me kind of hugging him.

I don't know what I should feel.

He let out a deep sigh and I felt something weird. Why tf am I getting turned on by his sigh?! Just his sigh?!

I swear there is something wrong with me.

Halfway through the movie, I can see Taehyung being so bored, but he's enjoying the way he's cuddling with me.

"Y/n I'm bored." he moved away from me and stared at me.

"What can I do if you're bored?"

"Entertain me since this is your house." He smirked.

"In what way?" I asked, confused.

"Well, you can kiss me, or I can kiss you." He said, still smirking really hard.

"What's wrong with you?" I said and laughed, "just come here, let's finish the movie." He went closer to me as we cuddled again.

"Y/n"

"Hmm?"

"I want to have a girlfriend, my life's too boring. Do you have a friend who I can date?"

"Let me think. Yes I do. But I bet you don't even know how to kiss a girl." I said, laughing silently. He became serious and moved closer to me.

"Perhaps I can show you how I kiss a girl? And tell me if I'm good." He said as he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What?! No-" he cut me off as he attacked my lips.

He was kissing me passionately, I ain't even complaining. To be honest, this feels good.

I kissed him back, and I can feel his smirk through the kiss.

He continues to kiss me, he bit my lower lip as I moaned, and he took the chance to slip his tongue in.

He kissed me even more passionately, with lust. His grip on my waist becomes tighter, as the kiss grows longer.

We can barely get some air, so we both pulled away from each other. I can feel his hot, heavy breathing, since we're still so close to each other.

"Tell me, am I good?" He said. Teasingly.