《Part 15》

After Taehyung and I graduated, I worked at a company and Taehyung still works at the same place with the boys. Plus, they're really famous now.

"We have a meeting with the ceo later." Amelia, my co-worker, told me.

"May I ask what her name is?" I asked.

"Her name is Irene, and I don't know her surname but, she's really pretty. However, her manners isn't that good. She's a meanie. Literally always shouts at everyone except for the handsome employees." She explained.

At some point, the name Irene keeps ringing a bell.

'Fuck, Irene'

"Holy shit!" I said in a high pitch which made Amelia flinch.

"What? Why?" She asked.

She's the reason why my boyfriend and I almost got torn apart and she's a fucking hoe.

"Nothing." I replied.

            **********************

"Welcome, everyone." Irene said as she took a seat.

"Welcome your ass." I said under my breath.

She noticed me and glared at me like she recognizes my face.

"Everyone get out except for this girl." She said and pointed at me. Everyone went out, mumbling to each other.

"So, you're that girl Taehyung has been talking about the whole time he was with me that day." She said while walking towards me.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"You don't know me? I'm the girl your ex- boyfriend fucked, and we're living happily now." She said which made me laugh internally.

"I'm sorry? For all I know, you drugged him so you could get what you want, and for your information, we're back together." I let out and she scoffed.

"For all I know, you're lying." She said to my face.

"I'm sorry but I have to go, I don't have time for this bullshit." I said as I walked out and slammed the door.

  ********************************

"Irene is the ceo of the company that I'm working on." I told Taehyung.

It's been a while since we had dinner together because we've been so busy these days, especially him.

He stopped chewing and looked at me. I laughed at his reaction because he's probably cursing in his mind right now.

"Don't worry Taehyung." I chuckled. "She recognized me and said that you talked about me the whole time you were together?"

"I did." He said and I blushed.

I told him every lies Irene told me and he laughed.

"Really? My charms are really making someone insatiable." He said and I chuckled at him.

"I heard gossips around the office saying that the company is built out of dirty money." I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. My co-worker Amelia actually heard Irene talking on the phone about drug dealing. She even recorded it. So the rumor is most probably true." I said but then there's no response from Taehyung.

"She doesn't deserve anything if they're doing bad deeds, right? It's disgusting." I said.

"Would you please stop? You're accusing someone of something when you're not even sure of it. It's just rumors, gossips, and you believe it? You know, gossip can kill a person especially when it's not a fact."  Taehyung said, looking like he's very angry about what I just said.