《Part 7》'♡'

Me and Taehyung went home, still at my home since mom and dad aren't coming back for like, a month.

He decided to sleep here at my house but of course, I told him to sleep at the guest room.

"Y/n~" Taehyung whined.

"What?"

"Can I sleep beside you?"

"No."

"But why?" He said, looking like a kid.

"Because I don't want to." I said neutrally. "Go to sleep."

He stared at me and walked closer to me. He grabbed my waist and locked his lips with mine. I found myself kissing him back and it was a passionate one, more on love and not lust.

Taehyung pulled me closer to deepen the kiss, I moaned through the kiss and I felt him smirk.

He broke the kiss, still holding my waist and looking at me in the eye.

"Goodnight, babe." He said seductively.

Morning

I went out of my room and see Taehyung at the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Cooking breakfast." He said, not turning around.

"Oh, what's for breakfast?"

"Bacon and egg. And I have a dessert ready for you." He said and smiled at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Me and Taehyung finished eating breakfast.

"Ready for your dessert?" He said while smirking.

"What is it?"

He moved closer to me and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back just to tease him.
He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"What?" I asked him while smirking.

He didn't respond, instead he kissed my neck, his hands on my thighs. He unbuttoned my shirt and went down teasingly slow, making me whimper.

I let out soft moans as I gripped his hair.

Taehyung was supposed to take his clothes off but his phone rang.

"Shit. It's Jungkook." He said and he's obviously annoyed.

"Answer it." I said.

Few minutes later, Taehyung returned after getting a call from Jungkook.

"Y/n I gotta go, Kook said that we have something important going on at the studio." Taehyung explained and I nodded.

I stood up and gave him a peck as he took his coat and left.

"What a great timing to call." I sighed and put my shirt back on.

°◇•◇•♤○◇●♧●□♧□♡◇♤•◇°☆

Cliffhanger😏