《Part 3》*'love, lust'*

I just sat there, frozen, still shocked about what we just did. We just fucking kissed each other.

I snapped out of my imaginations as Taehyung talked.

"Y/n, I'm really bored. Can we do something, fun?" He smirked looked at me.

"Well, what kind of fun do you mean? I don't have any fun games in mind." I looked back at him.

"I do have one in mind." He started going closer to me again and held my waist with both his hands. He pulled me closer and kissed me, passionately, and more on lust. He moved his hands lower and lower until he reached my inner thigh. He slowly moved his hand in my inner thigh to tease me as I moaned between the kisses.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as he gave us some time to breathe. He slowly went down, kissing my jawline.

He sucked on my neck as if he wanted to tell everyone that I'm his. And only his.

"Y/n," he whispered seductively while kissing my neck. "You're mine now."

I moaned as he made his masterpiece on my neck. He placed kisses on my collarbones, and he took off the shirt that I was wearing. At the same time, I took the chance to take his shirt off too.

He smirked at my needy actions.

"Needy huh?" He teased while caressing my cheeks.

"Just continue." I commanded him.

He unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere around the living room.
"Taehyung, let's do this upstairs, shall we?"

"Sure, babygirl." He carried me bridal style and we went upstairs. He threw me on the bed as he took off his pants.

I was about to pull off my shorts when he suddenly held my hand and put it on top of my head as he kissed my neck again, lower and lower until he reached my breasts.

He sucked on the right one while he's playing with the other one, giving me immense pleasure. I tried hard not to moan as I gripped his hair tightly.

"Y/n, no need to be quiet." He said, still continuing on what he's doing.

He went lower until he reached my shorts, he took them off slowly, slow enough to make me even more needy of him.

He looked at me as he took my panties off slowly, with his mouth. We never broke eye contact with each other while he's doing his action.

Once he's successfully done with what he had to do, he looked at me to ask for my permission as I nodded. He placed soft kisses on my clit, as I moaned, loud enough to satisfy him.

He sucked on my clit and I gripped his hair because of the pleasure he's giving me.

He placed his two fingers in me while still doing his work on my clit. Giving me too much pleasure, and him being too satisfied because of the sight of me liking what he's doing to me.

"Like it?" He managed saying.

He continued to do his finger work and a few minutes passed as I released my juices on his fingers. He licked them clean seductively while looking at me.

I got more and more turned on by his actions.

I closed my eyes because of the sensitivity my skin was feeling, but then I felt something cold on my womanhood.

I open my eyes and see Taehyung eating me out.

He did all the magic with his tongue in me and it felt extremely good.

"Ahh Taehyung hmm" I moaned out as I felt his smirk.

"T-taehyung I'm close a-again." I warned him. "Go on baby" he said as I released for the second time and he licked me clean.

He laid down beside me and we cuddled.

"Y/n you taste so fucking good." He said with a smirk while hugging me.

"Maybe I should pleasure you next time." I said to him, making him laugh the evil way.

"Yeah you should." We both chuckled.

"Y/n"

"Yeah?"

"I like you." He said while hugging me even tighter than before.

"Good night." I replied to him.

Of course I couldn't say my true feelings. For now. I might get hurt, since he might just be saying this because of what happened.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OK SO THAT WAS SO CRINGEY

BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU ATLEAST ENJOYED IT LMAO

BYE! ❤❤

~R