Work •1•

"Y/n, are you sure?" Taehyung asked while looking at me.

"Yeah, I want to go with you so I could cheer you up when you're exhausted." I smiled at him.

"You want to go to work with me? On a cruise? You're just gonna get bored while waiting for me."

"You're gonna work on the cruise? I thought it was just for transportation and you'll just take some rest there." I replied.

"Nope, we're gonna get busy.We still need to talk about a lot of things so we have to make some meetings and other sorts of things. You still wanna go?" He asked again.

"Yes I still want to be with you. Also, I want to ride the cruise." I chuckled.

"Why ride that when you can ride m-"

"Ok stop." I cut him off and he laughed.

He pulled me into his embrace which made me giggle.

"Why are you being sweet? It's strange." I teased him.

He suddenly pushed me slightly and moved away while pouting.

"You look cute Taehyung~" I said as he looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

I moved closer to him and cuddled him, he didn't even move a bit.

"Now you're being sweet." He said, still pouting.

"Right, and I won't push you because I'm not rude, not like you." He smiled.

"Isn't it hard? Working while you're still a student?" I asked him.

"It is but it's really worth it since we're this close to being famous." He said and I gasped.

"For real?"

He nodded.

"You're coming with me, so it means you're skipping school too?" He said, worrying.

"Yeah but don't worry, I already finished everything important at school. I begged our professor."

He chuckled at my actions.

                             **

"Wow." Taehyung said as we look at the sea.

"Cruise ship. I'm on a cruise ship. I'm standing on the deck. Of. A. Cruise. Ship." I said, making Taehyung laugh at me.

"Yes you are." He said and chuckled. He stood behind me and held my waist, making me shiver.

"I love you." Taehyung said as he gently placed kisses on my neck, and I stopped him.

"You do know there are other people here right?" I said to him and he frowned. He rested his chin on my shoulder as we enjoy the breeze of air.

"Taehyung? We should start now so we could finish early." Namjoon said.

"Wait for me okay?" Taehyung said as I nod and he pecked my lips.

I went to my room, since Taehyung and I won't share the same room and I hate it.

I'm getting bored.

I read wattpad books, but I'm still not amused. Maybe because it's too boring?

Reading something with mature content won't hurt. I mean, my age is legal already so, I'm gonna enjoy myself a bit. °~°

I'm really getting into this book that I'm reading.

I feel weird, like, 'needy' weird.

(A/N:  °-°)

"Gosh I can't wait for Taehyung to come back." I said as I rolled in my bed, eyes closed. I bumped into something and I opened my eyes, seeing Taehyung, smirking.