*P.U.N.I.S.H.M.E.N.T*

After his sentence, he roughly pressed his lips against mine. He held my waist and pulled me closer to him as he bit my lip which made me moan softly in the kiss. He took his chance and he entered his tongue as his hands are roaming freely all over my body which made me feel different things.

"T-tae... mmh stop." I said in between the kisses but he won't stop and he's holding my neck, and kissing me passionately. He finally pulled away, giving the both of us some time to breath.

He kissed my chin, deliberately going lower and lower. He reached my neck and sucked on it, leaving red purplish marks. He stared at his masterpiece and smirked.

"No one's gonna stop, babe." He said as he placed his lips against mine again and this time, he placed his one hand on my ass and squeezed it, making me jump a little bit.

"Jump." He said and kissed me again, and so I jumped. He placed his hands on my thigh and I wrapped my thigh around his waist.

I can definitely feel his hardened bulge underneath his pants.

He stepped forward, making my back hit the wall without us breaking the kiss.

"Wait.. Taehyung anyone can enter here anytime. We shouldn't do this." I said as he stared at me with his lustful eyes, and him out of breath.

"Then let's get out of here." He said seductively and he let go of my thighs.

He held my hand and walked out of the balcony, leading us somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He said and winked at me.

Taehyung stopped in front of a room, taking a key out of his pocket and unlocking the door.

"Good thing we own this building." He said with a smirk.

"So this room is yours?"

He nodded and entered the room.

I get in as well and I got startled when he immediately slammed the door behind me and pinned me to the wall.

He kissed my lips for a short time and in a blink of an eye, he already took off my clothes leaving me only with my lingerie.

"Black lingerie? You're really making me want you even more huh?" He said while staring at my body and caressing my sides. I moaned softly and he put his finger in my mouth which almost made me gag.

I sucked on it since it's definitely what he wanted to see and seeing him bite his lips and enjoy what he sees, turns me on even more.

He took his finger out and kissed me roughly like he's addicted to my lips.
He took my lingerie off and threw them somewhere around the room.

Taehyung slowly turns me around, and lead me to the bed without breaking the passionate kiss. He pushed me down the bed and I let out a moan.

He stood up, taking something from the drawer.

A vibrator

"It's your punishment baby. You deserve it." He said as he went back to me, kissing my stomach until he reaches my womanhood.

He inserts the vibrator in my entrance and sets in on slow as he placed gentle kisses on my clit which made me moan and grab his hair.

He took my hands off and pinned it to the bed and he continued eating me out with the vibrator in me.

Suddenly, I felt the vibrator become even more faster than before. I moaned out loud because I felt my high getting close.

"Not yet Y/N." He said as he set the vibrator and it becomes slow again. Taehyung stood up and made me confused.