《Part 6》*'Round 2?'*

I woke up to see that Taehyung isn't beside me anymore. I checked my phone and saw a text from him.

 I checked my phone and saw a text from him

I quickly go to the bathroom to shower.

I wore shorts, a fitted shirt, along with a large jacket.

I arrived at their place and it's really large. I entered the door and see the boys, and Taehyung, all sweaty.

Seeing Taehyung like that kinda turned me on. Taehyung saw me looking at him while he's dancing and he smirked.

The music stopped and someone told them to take a break. Taehyung approached me and kissed me passionately.

"Taehyung not here- mmh" he cut me off as he kissed me again.

"Woah there calm down." A voice said. I looked at the boy and see that it's Namjoon. "So, friends with benefits huh?" He laughed.

"Well, she's mine now." Taehyung said to Namjoon while putting his arms around my neck.

I smiled shyly at Namjoon.

"Okay then Y/n you should be the judge and tell us if our dance is great." Namjoon smiled at me.

"Oh ofcourse!" I replied joyfully.

I flinched when I felt Taehyung's hands grab my butt cheek and squeeze it.

"What the fuck Taehyung?" I glared at him.

"I can't help it. You look so sexy but you shouldn't have worn those shorts since you know that I'm gonna be with these boys." He said seriously.

"Does it even matter? It's not like they're gonna touch me or what." He glared at me and smirked.

"You don't know them. Okay then, I should just let them know that you're mine." after that, a smirk has been plastered on his face as if he's been planning on doing something terrible.

Hoseok called him since it's time to practice their dance again. I watched halfway through the dance, but I felt like using the restroom so I went to find it.

I got lost and ended up getting in their locker room.

I wandered a bit to see what's in their lockers but then I heard someone get in the room.

I turned around and saw Taehyung, locking the door, smirking hard.

"Hey baby what are you doing in here hmm?" He asked, his voice and his appearance turning me on.

"I was just finding the restroom." I walked closer to him.

"You look so fine I wanna fuck you against the wall." He groaned and I went closer to him.

"Well, you can," I somehow, was needy as well. So I let him take control.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around him as he held my thighs for support.
He kissed me, full of lust, until I hit my back on one of their lockers.

He took his pants off and he took mine off as well. He kissed me again and went lower to my neck, leaving hickeys, tons of hickeys.

I moaned at the wet feeling of his lips on my neck.

"Oh Taehyung can't you just do it already." I said being more needy.

"Do what?" He smirked.

"Fuck me now." I said as I can see he got more aroused by my words and he took his member out and lined it up on my entrance.

He moaned as he put himself in me.

"This isn't your first time now babe, I can go rough on you." He said smirking as he thrusts in me faster.

"Faster-" he went faster and harder and we were both a moaning mess.

I dug my nails on his back due to the pleasurable feeling I'm getting from him.

"Y/n you're still so fucking tight ahh~" he groaned while still thrusting in me in an animalic pace.

"Shit Taehyung I'm cumming" I kissed him passionately as I felt his warm seeds shoot in me.

He moaned one last time and we both ride out our high.

"Oh fuck that was great y/n," he pulled out and we kissed each other.

"Taehyung~"

Taehyung bent down facing my womanhood, he smirked at the sight of it. He ate me out and real good that I was a moaning mess. He tongue fucked me and he knows that it's my weakness.

"Shit Taehyung mmhh~"

"You taste so sweet baby." He said to me as he went back up and kissed me.

We both get dressed up and Taehyung opened the door, only to see that the boys were there, heads stuck on the door.

They were listening to us fucking each other. What an embarrassment.

"Did you two have a good time in there?" Jungkook asked me with a smirk.

"Oh please." I said hiding my face.

"Atleast they know you're only mine." Taehyung said to me and he held my waist.

Me and the boys went out to some restaurant to eat dinner.

___________________________________

The next smut chapters will be longer so keep on reading! ♡