《Part 9》*'Tease'*

"Fuck Taehyung just do it" I said and he smirked.

"Not until you do what I told you." He didn't do what I told him to and he just kissed every inch of my body making me kind of annoyed.

But ofcourse I like it 😏

It feels like it's been hours so I decided to give in.

"Oh d-daddy just fuck me already" I said in a seducing voice and Taehyung immediately stopped what he's doing and kissed me on the lips, with lust.

I broke the kiss.

"Oh, turned on much, Daddy?" I said to tease him.

"You sound so sexy when you say that-" He said as he immediately kissed me and made out with me again.

He broke the kiss and positioned himself on my entrance.

He entered me and didn't give me time to adjust to his size making me a moaning mess.

"Ah~ Daddy-"

Everytime I say that kinky word, his pace goes even more faster than before. Making the bed shake like a fucking earthquake.

He let out loud groans and moans lookin' all sweaty and shit.

He kept on thrusting in me making the room filled with only skin slapping and both our moans.

"Shit baby I'm close" He said as his thrusts become sloppy.

"M-me too daddy"

"Oh fuck" He and I released at the same time.

We rode out our high as he pulled out and laid beside me, cuddling with me.

"I love you Y/N." He said as he gently placed kisses on my neck.

"Me too."

"But you do know that we're not done yet, right?" He said and smirked.

"What?!"

°•○●□■♤♡◇◇♧♧☆◇☆☆♡♡•♤•♤

The next smut chapters will be longer so keep on reading till you reach THAT part! :3