《Part 4》*'2nd time'*

I woke up in Taehyung's arms and see that it's 3:00 am. He's awake and looking at me while caressing my hair.

"Y/n are you awake?" he asked while cupping my cheeks. By the way we are still kind of cuddling.

"Nope." I replied and shut my eyes.

He chuckled at my actions and kissed my forehead.

"Wake up now baby~" he said with his morning voice, which I find really hot.

"I don't want to." I hugged him and pulled myself closer to him.

He chuckled lowly and he hugged me tighter as well.

"This feels good." He said and looked at me. He fixed my hair as I'm still looking at his handsome face.

I went closer to his face and gave him a peck on the lips.

He smiled at my actions and he kissed me again, but more passionate. This time, it feels like love, not lust. He kissed me passionately that it keeps me wanting for more. He placed his hand on my cheeks, as he put his tongue in the action. The kiss became even more steamy that it turned out to be a hot make-out session.

I pulled away to get some air.

"Y/n, shall we continue and finish what we didn't finish earlier?" he smirked at me.

"And what would that be?" I asked, pretending not to know anything as if It wasn't obvious.

"You know, it's your turn to make me feel good." he kissed me and he went down to my neck, sucking on it, giving me hickeys.

I pushed him away, and I hovered above him.

I sat on his lap and grinded on his member, making him whine.

"Baby stop teasing~~" he let out a soft moan. I took his boxers off as he's still looking at me doing every single thing.

His member sprung out and I gave it kitty licks on the tip.

"Y/n fuck~" he groaned.

He gripped my hair and he kept on moaning. I took him in fully making me gag.

I massaged the other parts that my mouth couldn't reach with my hands, making him moan even louder.

He pushed himself more into my mouth making me gag, but I'm enjoying it since I can see that he's getting too much pleasure.

"Fuck y/n you're so good." He said, trying hard not to moan.

I moaned while sucking his d*ck to send him vibrations. Which, I succeeded with since he moaned even louder than before.

I felt his member throbbing so I knew he was close. After a few more works, he released on my mouth.

"Swallow it kitten." he commanded me. I nodded in response and swallowed it all, ofcourse, seductively. I licked his tip one last time making him moan and making me smirk at him.

I went back up to him and I kissed him so that he can taste himself.

I moaned when Taehyung slapped my ass real hard making me flinch.

"Baby" he said, me still sitting on his lap. "Hmm?" I replied, placing both my arms around his neck and caressing his hair. "Ride daddy's dick."