*We're not done yet Pt.2*

I came back home at Daegu, letting all my tears fall out.

I almost got depressed, but good thing there's Sehun by my side.

Sehun is my bestfriend, almost like a brother to me.

One year later

I've been enjoying my life, with Sehun.

We really are very close friends, but nothing more. He helped me cope through everything so I owe him so much.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something." He said.

"What is it?"

"I like you. For a very long time now. But I know that you still like Taehyung so, it'll hurt, but I just wanted you to know my feelings." He confessed to me.

"But Sehun, you're like a brother to me... I'm really sorry." I said as I hug him.

"Don't hug me, I might fall for you even more." He said and chuckled.

"Noo you're my brother." I responded and chuckled as well.

"That hurts." He said.

"Oh someone's calling." I told Sehun because I heard his phone ring.

"Hello?" "Oh okay dad. Can I bring Y/n with me?" "Great! We'll be there."

"What was that?" I asked him.

"It's my dad. He said that there will be a party for our company because they had a partnership with another company."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. And you're coming with me tonight so wear something nice."

"Really? That's great! I'm gonna go get ready."

2 hours later

I finally decided on what to wear and decided to look sexy and elegant.

Rich people are gonna be there so I have to leave a very great first impression.

(Imagine you're wearing this)

I decided to wear this 🖕 on the inside

And this 🖕 on the outside.

It's really hot which makes me sweat but it's worth it.

I walked outside and Sehun greeted me before I get in the car.

"You look ugly Y/n" he teased me.

"Yeah right." I chuckled.

We arrived at the venue and Sehun's father is speaking at the front with a microphone ofcourse.

"First of all, thank you very much to K inc. For being partners with us......"

Wait a second.

Isn't that the company of Taehyung's family?!

Shit shit shit shit.

I've made a very wrong decision on going here.

"Sehun! You didn't tell me that the other company was K Inc." I whispered.

"I'm sorry I didn't know."

I sighed and I listened to Sehun's dad again.

"Let's hear it up for the CEO of K inc., Mr.Kim!"

Taehyung's dad walked to the stage.

"Yes hello everybody, thank you for coming tonight. Also, thanks to my son, Kim Taehyung, for without him, this partnership would've been nothing."

I looked around, searching for Taehyung, and I spotted him.

He is sitting at the back, so now I fully regretted looking back because he definitely saw me.

And he's alone.

I wonder what happened to that Hickey girl?

I instantly turned around and right now, I'm very nervous.

He looks very different now.

He's more matured, his muscles are more defined, and his looks are even more intimidating.

He walked towards our table and sat in front of me.

"May I join you?" He asked and I just nodded and looked away.

"Why are you not with that Irene girl?" Sehun asked him.

"There was never an us. I never really got to explain what happened but, I stayed all by myself this whole year, waiting for someone, the girl that I love the most, to come back. But she never did." He said as he smiled at me and I gulped.

"Help me." I whispered to Sehun.

Soon, the party already started and the music turned into a very passionate one. Couples are dancing in sync, in a very romantic way.

"May I?" Sehun said as he stood up and reached his hand out, asking me to dance.

I nodded and smiled as I placed my hand on his, and we danced.

His hands on my waist, almost on my hips, my arms on his shoulder and we're dancing like how the couples do.

Taehyung's perspective

You're really making it hard huh? Those lips, your tiny waist and those thighs along with that fucking hot dress, fuck. I'm addicted.

Dancing slowly with another guy isn't gonna help. The way your body moves makes me want to cum already.

I massage my already hardened crotch under the table as I stare at her.

Get ready to be punished, Y/n.

Y/N's perspective

The song stopped and we sat down.

"You guys dance well." Taehyung smiled at us and clapped his hands.

"Shit Y/N i'm sorry I gotta go now. It's really important. Taehyung can you drop her home?" Sehun said.

Great. I'm doomed.

"Sure thing." Taehyung smirked.

Sehun ran and Taehyung stared at me for a while.

"Y/n follow me I'm gonna show you something." He said and I followed him.

We reached the top of the venue and I saw a very beautiful view with the stars, and the moon.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I asked him.

"Because, I know you love the sky. And I really want to apologize to you. That time, Irene gave me a coffee and so I drank it. But then it had a different effect on me, like I lost control of myself. Then when I saw you, I came back to my senses." He explained.

Should I believe him? He might've just made it all up.

"Fuck Y/N it's the truth, believe me." He said, as if he knew what I was thinking.

"O-okay fine then. I trust you. But-" I got cut off as he immediately pulled me close to him, our faces only inches away from each other.

"I love you so much Y/N." He said and pecked my lips. "You were such a bad girl, wearing that kind of dress, making me hard, you have to be punished."