*Work •2•*

"I can't take this anymore." I walked towards him and sat on his lap, harshly pressing my lips against his with his hands roaming my body and my arms around his neck.

We continued, not letting each other take time to breathe. Suddenly, Taehyung stopped his actions.

"I can't." He says and I attacked his neck, placing butterfly kisses as I felt him grip my thighs with his hands.

"Why?" I asked him without stopping what I'm doing.

"Oh fuck it." Taehyung immediately lifts my chin up and kisses me hungrily. "You drive me crazy." He said in between the ardent kisses.

"Oh really, do I?" I said in a teasing manner while I carress his arms.

He nodded and I felt his hands touching my thighs, carressing it while we stare intensely at each other.

Taehyung moved his hands upwards in a slow motion inside my shirt, leading to my breast.

"Stop," I moved his hands and he looked at me confusingly. "Let's do this in my room." I said with a smirk and he follows me.

I pushed him to the bed and he smirks at me. "So you're the dom now?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Well, if you want me to." I hovered above him, unzipping his pants as we kiss each other in a delicate way.

He removed my torso and threw it somewhere around the room and he did the same thing to his.

I took his hardened member out and I palmed him as I enjoy his reaction. He let out a low groan, making me want to continue what I was doing.

"I want.. you to suck it ...babe." He struggled to let out. I shook my head teasingly and continued to palm him.

He suddenly flipped us over and now he's the one on top.

Shit.

"That's so fucking hot." I said and attacked his lips. The kiss didn't last long, he pulled away and in a blink of an eye, my bottoms are gone. I'm left with my lingerie.

"Wow." Taehyung let out.

He moved away a bit, still staring at me as he positions himself and

Holy shit

He placed his right hand on his member and jerked off while staring at my whole body. He looks so damn hot while doing that.

I just stared at him as he groans, pleasuring himself. As I knew that he was about to reach his climax, I moved closer to him and he removed his hand as I replace is with my mouth.

I took him in fully, bobbing my head as he holds a grip of my hair. He moaned out and I felt his hot seeds flooding in my mouth.

He was about to take a tissue and give it to me but then he saw that I swallowed everything, not letting a single liquid drop.

"Damn Y/N" He said and I chuckled silently.

He pushed me back onto the bed and kisses me, as I felt his warm hand touching my part teasingly slow.

"You're so wet for me babe." He whispered.

I let out soft moans as he continued rubbing it slowly.

He removes my undies and slipped his fingers in between, teasing me again. He continued this, satisfied with the wet sound it was making.

I kept on moaning as he circles his fingers around my clit. He kissed me again and he bit my lower lip. I felt him enter his fingers in me and so I moaned in the kiss and he hummed, making me want to feel more.

I was shaking, and Taehyung was enjoying the view of me being too pleasured by him.

He hits my g-spot with his slender fingers, making my climax near.

"O..oh Taehyung I'm... close-- fuck" I struggled to say.

He immediately removed his fingers when I was about to come, making me frustrated.

"Would you please stop~" I said.

"Okay then." He said and stood up.

"Wait no I mean continue what you were doing babe, you're making me angry."

"Oh really? Am I?" He said as he sat down on the bed.

I stood up and positioned myself on top of him.

"Yes you are."  I said. I slowly pressed myself on him as I moan out loud because of the pain. Mixed with pleasure, of course.

I gave myself some time to adjust as Taehyung held my waist, staring at me. I started to move up and down, and Taehyung did some work too. We both were in sync and the room is filled with our moans and groans.

Taehyung's hands found its way to my breast, and his mouth on the other one. He sucked on it making me feel double the pleasure.

"Mmh you're doing great." He said.

"Oh yeah?" I asked with a teasing voice as I still continued riding him.

"Fuck yeah."  He groaned.

I was enjoying the pleasure but then Taehyung pulled me up and he pulled out.

He kissed me and he stood up so I wrapped my legs around him.

He put me down and made me face the wall.

"Face the wall babe." He commanded.

I did as he said and he started kissing my neck from behind. He entered me again and I moaned loudly from the intense pleasure.

"F..faster-" I commanded and he followed.

He placed his hands on my waist so that he could move a lot more better.

"You're still so tight-- o..oh"

He thrusts in me in a faster pace with him hitting my g-spots multiple times.

"Ohh right there--" I said as he hit it a lot more.

He now thrusts in me in a slow pace, but everytime he thrusts, he goes hard which made me feel a lot more pleasure.

"I see.. you like it harder, huh?" He said in a deep voice.

He went fast again, and this time, sloppier thrusts which means he's close.

He pulled out, and made me face him now. He entered again and we made eye contact with each other while he's fucking me senselessly. He keeps on biting his lips, and he's all sweaty.

I placed my lips onto his, and we made out. It was sloppy but it felt extremely good.

We're both close to our high as we still kiss. With a few more thrusts, he groaned in between our kisses as he shoots his hot seeds in me. I moaned at the feeling of his liquid filling me in.

"Oh shit I didn't pull out." He said, worrying.

"No it's okay babe, I'm on pills." I reassured him.

Our breathing were still heavy, and we're still very close to each other.

"Should we take a shower?" He asked me with an evil smile on his face.

"Oh god no." I said but it was too late. He carried me bridal style into the shower.

"Final round." He smirked.

________________________________________

Phew, that was tiring to write lmao.

Hope you enJoYeD  it!♥