Chapter 1

" Shit..." Jimin muttered underneath his Breath.

He was staring at the pile of drunk passed out people on the floor , they were scattered
All over the house, well seven of them. Almost on top of Jimin was his best friend asleep.

Jungkooks parents left for the night trusting him and he kinda broke the trust.
It wasn't his idea to go to the next door neighbours party.

" ...Jin Hyung! Thank god your awake ! " Jimin exclaimed.

" ...I knew this would happen , can never trust you children. "

" ...Yeah...so what's the Plan ? Taehyungs  parents are coming in 30 minutes or so "

" Hoseok is awake as well...we will Uh...take these friends of his to my place...
And you put Taehyung  in his bed and clean up the place , I'll take the drinks to my place-  "

Jin's voice was interrupted when the bell rang.

" what the hell..his parents arrived earlier " Jimin cursed,

" New plan they know me...I'll say Taehyung was Sick and sleeping and you shove everyone
In the closet " Jin Suggested.

" Okay and I'll clean the mess " Hoseok agreed.

.

.

.

Jungkook had woken up and looked around , he was in a closet and he was half way on Jimin.

" ...your eyes are pretty ". Jungkook whispered.

" Your really drunk...your parents are going to kill me " Jimin muttered.

" What are we doing in here Jiminie ? " Jungkook Questioned.

" Hiding from Taehyungs parents...they came home early...oh and drink this "
Jimin said tossing him a water bottle.

" There is barley any room in here and...I don't want to drink this...I want to drink you "
Jungkook whispered in his ear.

" ...uh excuse me , your being a bit weird...oh right I forgot you drunk " Jimin sighed.

" Fine...I'll drink it Hyung " He scoffed drinking the water.

" ...I freaking told you not to go to this party-" Jimin tried telling the younger
But was interrupted when Jungkook pressed his lips on Jimin's.

And then Jin opened the closet door.

" Am I interrupting something? " Jin Questioned.

" What the hell Jungkook-" before Jimin could continue Jungkook passed out on him.

" Erm...you okay Jimin ? " Hoseok asked.

" ...No! My very straight best friend kissed me " He screeched.

" ...Maybe You should come out the closet Jimin " Jin Suggested.

" I'm gay " Jimin blurted.

" ...I meant like get out the closet because his parents are gone...but that's cool "
Jin said lifting Jungkook off him.

"  your...Fine with that ?! " Jimin Questioned.

" Remember my roommate Namjoon ? yeah...he's not my friend , he's my boyfriend "
Jin confessed.

"...Since we are confessing...I'm Bi..." Hoseok Told them.

" ...I've been worrying my whole life...about my friends judging me...AND your all
Like gAy " Jimin screamed.

" Sshhh child you don't want to wake up the straight ones " Jin said pointing to
Jungkook , Taehyung and Yoongi on the floor.

" ...Is Kook really straight though ? He was like making out with Jimin seconds ago "
Hoseok Questioned.

" I doubt it " Jimin muttered.

" We Better Uh take these dudes home before there parents show up again...we are so lucky
That They are going to a friends house " Jin sighed.

" ...Okay I'll take Yoongi Hyung home...Jimin can take Jungkook home and then
You can handle Taehyung right Hyung ? " Hoseok Suggested

" Right okay, see you all tomorrow I guess "

.

.

.

" thank you Jimin for not getting our son into any trouble and getting him to sleep. " Mrs.Jeon Smiled.

Jimin laughed nervously " yes...of course "

It's not like he got her son drunk or anything at a party.

" ...I wish my son was...more like you " she sighed.

" Jungkook is very well mannered actually- "

" No...I kind of wish he was...more like you. I'm pretty sure you don't bring random people
Home and change girlfriend every week "

" ...That's because...I'm not attracted to girls..." He blurted

Mrs.Jeon had practically raised him. He was always around with Jungkook helping him
Ever since Jungkooks father had left him. He had to tell her sooner or later.

" Jimin I know...the way you and Jungkook look at each other but...it's fine
I will always support you both - "

Jimin blushed " Wait...me and your son aren't dating or a thing...your son is very straight..."

"...sigh...I know like I said he brings many people home...I'm just tired of my son
Getting broken over people I don't even know...Random people who want him for his money...
It would be nice if he brought someone better...Jimin I want to thank you...you lost your parents
But still was there for Jungkook." Mrs.Jeon Smiled

Jimin grinned " I should thank you for supporting me when my parents went to a better place "