06|My Princess

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"I care about you a lot more than our circumstances allow me to

our circumstances allow me to."
~S.L. Gray
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Freya woke up later on a cold cement floor, she groaned softly as she pushed herself into a sitting position "Easy there, those were enough volts to supply an average house hold  with electricity for a year." Sam's voice greetedher and Freya felt gentle, eager nudges against her arm and she turned her head to see Nidhogg "It's alright." She smiled softly as the dragon jumped into her arms and cuddled against her "What happened?" Freya stood up with some difficulty to find herself taller than Sam because he was sitting "Steve got the car-wrecker and himself our and I went back to get you, now we're hiding in this place." Sam quickly explained and Freya smiled a little at Bucky's nickname, car-wrecker after she discovered why.

Freya stood in front of the metal door as she nervously picked at her left hand. The hand at the verge of bleeding. Her nervousness wasn't misplaced, who wouldn't be nervous in her situation. Freya was about to enter a room, where the man she loved was, who she hadn't spoken to in 74 years, who had been tortured and brainwashed by a evil secret organisation in that time, and who still believed Freya had left him and thought that she was human and probably dead. Not to mention he electrocuted her last time they saw him, he was in brainwashed condition but it still stung.

"So, you're telling me that you and him were a thing 70 years ago?" Sam crossed his arms as he walked up to the startled Freya who looked up at him "Um....yes. We met a long time ago and we fell in love." Sam looked her up and down "How old are you?" Freya looked up at him with wide eyes "You don't look a day over 30 at the max, so..." Sam deadpanned, expecting an answer "1468." Sam blew through hit teeth "Well, after you're done talking to him, pass by and tell me what your anti-ageing creme is." Freya smiled a little and took a deep breath opening the door. 

Bucky looked up from his metal hand, expecting to see Steve, but the figure in the doorway was too small to be Steve or even Sam "Who's there?" Bucky asked warily, and it made Freya's eyes fill with tears, she choked back a sob as Bucky repeated the question "Hello, darling." Her voice broke as Bucky walked a little closer to her, his own eyes filling with tears "Freya?"

Freya walked a little closer too, so if they were to reach out they could touch each other "I have missed you." Freya's voice broke again as tears streamed down her face. Bucky himself had tears in his eyes, ready to race down his cheeks. He reached out with his flesh hand. His fingers grazed Freya's cheek, making sure she was real.

Bucky wrapped his arms tightly around her, his face buried in her long hair as the tears streamed down his cheeks freely "You're real." Freya cried too as she buried her face into his chest "I am so sorry for leaving. I truly am." Freya sobbed into his chest.