13|They are my Brothers

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Sometimes words arenot enough

not enough."
~Lemony Snicket
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Freya walked into the library, her white dress billowing behind her as her carefully braided white hair rested on her left shoulder. The light streaks of sunlight illuminated her form as she took the book that she had been looking for , The Three Dragons. She turned to walk towards the windowsill in the back where a few weeks prior she had hid during a play of hide and seek with her brothers.

Loki's small form laid curled up on the windowsill shaking lightly "Loki?" Freya asked softly as she looked at her young brother "Oh, Freya." He quickly sat up and looked down at her as he wiped his tears away. She struggled a lit to get up on the windowsill as she looked at him, no words needed as she asked him what had happened. After a few seconds, Loki turned his hand so she could grab it, his palm facing up. Freya took hold of his hand and sat there as she felt what he felt. All so she could help him.

Finally, Thor's presence had returned to Freya's mind, meaning the eldest brother was on Sakaar. Freya however went through the day as always, looking for Thor on a planet as Sakaar would be a difficult task and something inside her told Freya that Thor would find his way to Freya and Loki. The three siblings had a way of attracting attention to themselves. Breakfast with Loki, sparing with Nanna, a few hours at the library, meet up with Brunnhilde and Nanna, talk with Loki and go to sleep.

Freya had been on her way to the library when she had Loki talking to someone she couldn't quite see, but he did see her "Freya!" The voice unmistakable belonged to Thor, it was a loud, direct and booming voice after all. Freya quickly walked forward "Thor." A relieved smile on her face.

"You didn't get a chair either?!?" Thor asked angrily, his happiness vanished at the realisation that only he had a chair and his dear sister was standing "Well yes but Loki got me out." Freya looked up at Loki "You got her out but not me?!?" Thor half shouted, thunder crackling in his veins as he would put it "Shush. It may have slipped that I only had one sibling." Loki looked down at his siblings as Thor seemed to explode of anger "What?!?"

"Calm down, brother. Now why did you say I was your only sibling?" Freya looked at Loki, resting a hand on Thor's shoulder to calm him down "Heat of the moment. I hardly think the Grandmaster would have liked my gigantic family stay as honoured guests." Loki shushed the eldest who looked even more angry "Honoured guests?!? How long have you been here?"

"The Bifrost brought us here weeks ago." Freya whispered "Weeks ago? I just got here." Thor looked at Freya and Loki, seeking answers "Time works differently here." Loki whispered, just as the Grandmaster approached them.