20|Pirate Angel Parents

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"The fact that you can feel pain like this is your greatest strength

is your greatest strength."
~Albus Dumbledore
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

As the explosion racked through the ship, Nanna pushed herself up a little. The world around her turned fiercely, making her sick. She frowned as something hard wrapped around her waist, before it dragged her over the ruined floor. Nanna almost struggled against the force that pulled her somewhere. But she didn't, perhaps for the familiar feeling or maybe it was her fatigue.

Nidhogg opened his wings a tad bit, enough to pull Nanna through, the last breathing Asgardian on the ship apart from Thor and Freya, who held onto their brother's body.

Then came the explosion and everything turned black.

Freya didn't even feel pain. Perhaps it was the shock of the explosion that had completely knocked her out, perhaps it was because of Loki's death, or maybe she was dead. No one that had died, had come back to say what it felt like. The only thing that was known about Valhalla was knowledge that was gained by those with the gift of sight, and those always spoke in riddles.

"This is all yours," A girl whispered, she wore white armour and a helmet that had wings on either side of her head, she was a Valkyrie. "What is this?" Freya looked down at the girl before looking around "This is your birthright, or your destiny." "What do you mean?" The girl locked her eyes with Freya for the first time, her eyes looked like galaxies, filled with stars "You will end up here no matter what you do. It is your fate.".

The Valkyrie girl turned to look at Freya again, her galaxy eyes pierced through Freya's soft green ones.

Freya's green eyes met the spirit's galaxy ones, for a moment she was reminded of her vision of the Valkyrie girl on the night of Loki's first death.

But as Freya really looked into the girl's eyes, she noticed that in fact they weren't galaxies. They only reflect the stars that shone brightly in the blood red sky. The true colour of the Valkyrie's eyes was a green shade, that closely resembled Freya's eyes, perhaps they were even the same. But the girl's green eyes were tinged with an orange shade. Something that Freya had only read about in books and seen in her visions and dreams.

"Save them," The girl whispered as Freya frowned "Who? How?" Freya asked as the girl only stared back at her "Who are you?" The girl seemed so familiar to Freya, and not from her visions. It was as if she and the girl were one, but at the same time completely different people "You know, you just have to find out that you do." The girl's answer only further confused Freya.

Slowly the blood of the sky seemed to change into a more dark colour, the building fell apart in dust as the lake seemed to be sucked away. The Valkyrie girl slowly walked away, disappearing "Wait!" Freya waded behind the girl, but her feet seemed to be sucked into the bottom of the lake.