16|Get Help

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Yes, we can be the greatest team that the world has ever seen,you and me got a whole lot of history

you and me got a whole lot of history.
So don't let it go if we can make some more
we can live forever."
~Avishek
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"I'm not sure about this." Bucky muttered as his hand ran through his hair "Bucky." Freya whispered gently, as she touched his arm. Bucky didn't react, he kept pacing outside the beige door "Darling." Freya took ahold of the man's arm and shoulder. Their eyes met as he looked down at her, nervous and almost scared.

"It's alright." Freya gave and encouraging smile as Bucky shook his head firmly "This was a mistake. I'm not ready. I can't face her-" Freya sushed Bucky "Just go. I will be here." Freya opened the door a little "Come with me?" Bucky asked and Freya shook her head "She is your sister. Go, I will join you a little later." Bucky nodded slowly before he entered the room.

Loki entered some codes into a control panel "Hey, so listen, we should talk." Thor looked over to Loki, who stopped his movements and turned to look at his elder siblings "I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte." Loki looked back at the control panel and continued to type in the codes "We could change that. It's just us three now." Freya's words were sadder than she had intended "You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last." Thor smiled.

The door opened and Freya stepped forward, putting up a shield while the brothers lifted two Sakaarian guns "Hello!" Thor smiled "Hi!" Loki smiled "Hey!" With that the brothers shot and ran forward, past another door.

"Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart. We might as well be strangers now. "Two sons and one daughter of the crown set adrift." Loki spoke as he continued firing. Freya moved her right hand in a fist to the side, slamming multiple guards into the wall "Thought you didn't want to talk about it?" Thor shouted, over the firing.

The siblings entered an elevator and there was a moment of silence, that was interrupted by Loki "Here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar." He seemed to almost hesitate as he said it "That's exactly what I was thinking." Thor gave his signature goofy smile as he looked at Loki who frowned "I was also thinking it." Freya admitted "Did you just agree with me?" Loki questioned, looking at Freya and Thor.

"This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're going to do great here." Thor explained what he and Freya were thinking as he looked forward again "Do you truly think so little of me?" The sound of Loki's voice made Freya want to wrap her arms around him. Thor looked at Freya, silently asking who would speak. Freya gave him a nod, she couldn't trust her voice.