Chapter 1

JIMIN POV:

It was a bright and sunny morning. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the sky. When a loud alarm ran off, awaken Jimin's up,  he looks at the clock, and he realised that he was late for his first day of Year 1 in Big Hit College. 

*Big Hit College is one of the most unique colleges in the world.*

Jimin rushes to the toilet and takes a quick bath then head down to give his mum a goodbye kiss. Despite being late, he would not get angry or start cursing. Instead, he remains calm, get his bicycle and starts speeding up to school. He made it to school on time before the gate closes, and his friends, V and Jin were sitting on the bench near the school gate waiting for him. They followed Jimin to parked his bicycle then they walked into the school while doing their secret handshake. They were in the hallway talking and laughing loudly then they started playing while walking when suddenly Jimin bump into someone and fall. He did not know who did he bump into until he overhead the other students whispering. He was incredibly shocked because he heard that he has run into the most popular senior in the college. He felt scared and apologetic for what happened. He apologises to Jungkook so many times. However, Jungkook was so angry that he did not accept his apology. Instead, Jungkook scolded him for fooling around in the hallway. Jhope was so kind to stand up for him despite being Jungkook friend. Jhope told Jungkook not to scold or be rude to him, and pinch his cheek saying he is so cute. His friends, V and Jin who is also on his side scolded Jungkook for being mean to him when it was all an accident. Jungkook was so pissed that he stomped his way to class, leaving his friends behind and scared everyone.

JH: Hello, I am Jhope, this is my boyfriend, Suga, and this is RM. The angry one is Jungkook. 

J: Hi, I am Jin, this is V, and the one who falls is Jimin.

RM: Anyway, Jungkook might seem scary, but he is a lovely person.

V: Are you sure he is nice because it is not like what I saw.

They were not able to finish their conversation as the school bell went off.

S: Bye, we have to go.

JH: See you during lunch!

*SKIP TO LUNCHTIME*

Jimin and his friends were walking into the cafeteria.

JH: Jimin! Jin! V! Come and join us.

JK: Hobi! Are you serious?

JH: Yes!

JM: No. It is alright. We can find another table.

JK: Yes, they could find another table to eat, as this cafeteria is big enough to occupy everyone right.

RM: Come on Jungkook, just let them join us since it is their first day of school as Year 1.

JK: Just do as you please, as long as you do not get me to involve with them is good enough, especially with him. *pointing at Jimin*

S: Fine.

J: Thanks for allowing us to join!

RM: No big deal!

After they have done eating, the bell went off signalling it is the end of lunch.

JH: Bye guys, we have to go and do not forget to visit our co-curriculum booth after school.

*SCHOOL ENDS*

V: Jin! Jimin! Hurry! I want to visit the booth.

JM: Coming!

Jimin and friends were walking to the co-curriculum booth. They walk past the first booth that is Cooking, and Jin being known to like cooking so he quickly queues to sign up for it while Jimin and V wait for him at the side. After Jin has signed up, they continue walking and, exploring the other booths, and they reached the Music and Arts section. Suga and RM were standing at the Music booth, it was unexpected, that Suga was a composer. However, V was only looking at one booth, that is modelling, and he decided to sign up for it. Then, they continue walking to accompany Jimin to find the co-curriculum he is interested in until something caught his eye, the Dance booth where Jhope the captain was standing at. Jimin went to sign up at the Dance booth. After they have signed up for their respective co-curriculum, they still went to explore other booths to take a look. Jimin was looking until someone caught his eyes and that is none other than Jungkook.