Chapter 12

Jimin and his friends are early today, so they sit at the cafeteria. Jin and V shares eye contact, whether to bring up the topic and they did.

V: Jimin ah~

JM: Um

V: Do you know the girl who has been sticking by him throughout the entire day yesterday?

JM: Who is him?

J: Come on Jimin, it is not the time to joke around

JM: Alright, um

V: Wait, is that why you left earlier yesterday?

JM: Smart!

Jin and V know that Jimin is feeling upset, but they continue with the topic to dig more information.

J: She talks down about you in front of us.

They saw Jimin choose to nod his head, instead of talking so they take that as they can continue their story.

J: Mostly in front Jungkook

Jimin chooses to keep quiet and listen to the story. He does not even nod his head anymore. Jin and V know that Jimin is sad, but they also know that he does not like to make them worried, so he remains quiet.

J: She despises you

JM: I pretty much know that

Jimin does not want to talk about it anymore.

JM: Let's go back to class

While they were walking to class, they saw Jungkook and his friends with her, but Jimin ignores them as if they do not exist. Jin and V saw the pain on Jimin's face, so they decide to follow him instead of going to their boyfriend.

J: Are you alright?

Jimin nods his head.

J: I know you heard him calling your name, but why did you ignore him?

Jimin does not want to answer, so his friends continue to talk.

J: He is worried about you

JM: Oh is he

J: Jimin

Jimin walks away because he cannot stand with the topic that they are on. Jin and V decide to give Jimin some time to cool himself, and they went to text their boyfriend.

-LUNCH BREAK-

Jin and V saw Jimin a little off after he receives a message earlier on.

V: Is there something going on?

JM: Nothing

V: You know you can share anything with us right

JM: Yes thank you but seriously nothing

V: Fine

Jin and V let it slide this time around as they know Jimin has gone through a lot today. Jimin's notification went off again, but he ignores it, and that makes his friends worried. Jin and V do not know how to bring the topic us with Jimin's emotion everywhere. They do not want to see Jimin burst.

-Last lesson of the day-

Jimin asked to go to the toilet, and he forgot to bring his phone with him. Jin and V took the opportunity to check Jimin's phone and see who has been disturbing their friend. They were shocked at what they saw and reading right now.

J: He has been receiving threat messages, but he does not tell us.

V: I am worried if anything were to happen to him

J: I know, me too

V: We have to prompt him to talk to us about this

J: Yes

They took a screenshot of the messages and placed his phone back at the same place they take it. When Jimin walks into the class, they saw that face of Jimin showing he is not alright at all. They look at Jimin who walks back to his seat and daze off as if he is thinking so hard about something. The school bell rang, and Jimin is still in dazed so, he did not notice school have ended. V and Jin decided to sit in front of him and wait until he got back to his conscious self.