Chapter 8

The next morning, Jimin's mum came into his room to wake him up for school.

M: Jimin ah wake up if not you are going to be late for school.

JM: Alright

His mum leave his room, he straight away wakes up and when to get ready. He receives a message from his beloved friends.

V: Park Jimin

JM: Yes

J: RM will be taking me to school same goes to V and Bogum so we will meet you at class.

JM: Fine betrayers!

V: HAHA sorry

In school, Jimin walking to his class smiling as he is thinking about what happened yesterday after they have decided to call it a day. V and Jin saw Jimin not focusing as he walks so they decided to scare him.

J: Boo!

JM: AHH

Jimin turns and sees his friends laughing so he decided to hit them hard for scaring the wit out of him.

V: What are you thinking about?

JM: Jungkook

J: What about him?

JM: Something weird happened yesterday after you and the rest left.

His friends' eyes widen and smirk pull in their face as if they are having the same mindset.

V: What is it?

Jin nods his head aggressively.

JM: He decided to accompany me until the bus arrives.

J: That is sweet of him!

JM: Yes but it is weird because he has always been targeting me.

J: Well, I think you are thinking too much

V: I agree!

V nods his head in agreement to what Jin said. Jimin shrug as they walk to class. After day by day being Jungkook's target Jimin finds him funny and start to fall for him more. Today the whole Big Hit College, started a Music class, some of the Year 1 and Year 2 students are being put into the same class.

JM: We are in the same class. YAY!

J: We are always sticking together remember

V: Yes, it has been our promise ever since we became friends.

The three of them jaw drop when they saw Jungkook and his friends walk into the classroom they were in.

JH: Are you in this class?

JM: Yes, and you?

JK: What are you serious we are in the same class as them.

JH: It is going to be fun!

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance makes his friends laugh hysterically.

J: I am so happy we are in the same class!

RM: Me too!

V is upset because Bogum has not walked into the class and he thought they are not going to be in the same class. However, after a few minutes pass Bogum walk into the class.

B: Are all of you in this class?

JK: What do you think? Is it not obvious enough.

V hiss at Jungkook for being rude to Bogum that makes everyone laugh.

RM: Yes, we are all in this class.

B: Nice!

V runs as fast as lightning to Bogum and hugs him tightly so that he will not go anywhere.

V: I thought we are not going to be in the same class.

V pout makes Bogum smile and his friends could not stop themselves from laughing at him for acting cutesy every time he is with Bogum.

B: Same but I am glad we are now!

V: Yes!

V nods his head happily, could not let go of Bogum and his eyes are not shifting away from Bogum the moment he enters the room till they sit at their seats. All of them are seated in pairs in the second and third column two pairs in front and the other two behind.

First row: Jungkook, Jimin - Jin, RM

Second row: Bogum, V - Jhope, Suga

Their teacher walks into the class and did a self-introduction taking an entire hour introducing herself and the school ends.