Chapter 4

Jimin slept late last night, so he ended waking up late. He was afraid that he would affect his friends being late as well, so he decided to let them go in first. However, his friends being loyal decided to wait for him. The school bell was about to ring, Jin and V were worried for Jimin if he will make it in time to school. One minute before the bell rang, Jimin arrived on his bicycle. Jimin and his friends quickly walked into the school and head to class. While heading to class, V bumped into a student, but they could not introduce themselves properly as they had to rush to class as they are already late. After their first lesson ends, Jimin and his friends head to the cafeteria they saw RM, Jhope and Suga sitting at their usual spot however Jungkook was not there, so they went over to talk to them. They decided to scare them.

J: Boo!

JH: AAAHHHHH

JM: HAHAHAHAHA

S: It is not funny.

RM: Yes, seriously.

V: Sorry, but it was all Jin's idea.

J: Peace! Sorry

JH: HAHAHA it is alright

RM: Do not do it again!

J: Alright.

RM started to fall for Jin's beauty after the incident. They were talking and laughing happily. Then, Jungkook came with his soccer teammates.

B: OH you!

JK: You know them?

JM: No, but he and V coincidentally bump into one another this morning.

JK: No one asked you!

B: I guess you are not on good terms with them.

JK: YES AND WILL NEVER BE. ESPECIALLY WITH HIM.

B: Cool. Anyways, I am Bogum, Jungkook soccer teammate as well as the soccer assistant, what are your names?

V: Hello, I am V.

J: Jin!

JM: Jimin, nice to meet you.

B: Nice meeting you too! Then see you around! Bye

Bogum leaves them to get his lunch.

JK: Excuse me.

Jimin and his friends look at Jungkook feeling lost.

JK: I am not sure how you get to enter this college when you are so dumb.

JM: What do you mean?

V: Yes, can you be straightforward.

JK: I am sorry for your dumbness, but this is my seat!

Jimin and his friends rushed up and leave. Their lunch break ends, and everyone goes to their respective co-curriculum. Jimin was walking to his dance practice room, and he walked past the field seeing Jungkook warming up. The wind blowing Jungkook's hair but Jimin still thinks he looks hot. After 3 hours have passed, their respective co-curriculum ends. Jhope and Jimin have ended their practice and walking down together while chatting. Jimin and Jhope sit at the bench while waiting for their friends, and they became closer after spending so much time together during their co-curriculum.

JH: Do you like dancing ever since young?

JM: Yes! I love dancing, and I am always passionate about it.

JH: I see. What kind of dance do you like?

JM: Everything but my strength is ballad!

JH: Cool!

RM and Suga have ended their co-curriculum and when to join Jimin and Jhope. Then, V also came after his co-curriculum ends. Only Jungkook and Jin left.

RM: V, what is your co-curriculum?

V: Modelling club

JH: Oh, we have a model here!

Jhope demonstrates the walking of the models and everyone laughed because of Jhope silliness. Jungkook and Bogum came, Jungkook asked what they were laughing about then here Jhope goes again.

JH: We have a model here!

J: It is me!

Jin popped out of nowhere, and on time for the joke. He scares everyone, but they ended up cracking up again as Jhope and Jin complement each other.

B: Are you seriously in modelling?

J: Of course not! That would be ridiculous.

Due to Bogum silliness, everyone started to crack up again. Then everyone went back home after laughing so much.