Chapter 7

Jimin and his friends were sitting on the couch watching Netflix while munching on to popcorns.

V: I miss Bogum!

J: Do not even say that because I miss RM too!

Both V and Jin eyeing Jimin.

J: You miss him too right.

V and Jin started teasing Jimin, however, with Jimin reaction cause, the two friends to laugh hysterically.

JM: Shut up!

J: Can we message them for a meetup, please.

V: Yeah come on

V and Jin, give Jimin their puppy eyes and Jimin who also secretly miss Jungkook nods his head.

JM: Wait! We do not have their number.

V: Who says we do not have

Jin nods his head agreeing with V, taking out his phone and straight messaging RM.

J: Hi

RM: Hey, what is up?

J: We thought about meeting you and your friends. Are you free?

RM: Yes

J: Let's meet at the cafe near our school.

RM: Sure, see you in 10!

J: See you later

RM: See you

Jin beaming a smile and started screaming informing his friends that they have agreed to meet. Jimin and his friends rush to clean up the mess they made in the living room then head out. The cafe is near to Jimin house so they take the bus and reach within 3 minutes.

JM: Where are they? Are you sure they are coming?

V: We do not know either but come on they would not ditch us.

J: Agree especially RM he would not ditch me if not I will be hurt.

A motor and 3 cars were in the parking lots attracting every girl attention.

JM: Who is that?

Both Jin and V shrug.

JM: They are showing off!

Jin shriek shocking V and Jimin, however, he also attract their attention by looking at the parking lot. V starts to shriek together with Jin while Jimin jaw drops seeing how hot Jungkook is while standing by his motorbike.

J: They are coming in!

V: Get ready

The cafe doors open and every girl started to scream some even start to take their pictures. Jungkook and his friends striking towards Jimin and his friends.

B: Hey

V: Hi

V and Bogum hug each other tightly as if there is no tomorrow. While RM and Jin are just looking at each other as if they are communicating through their eyes. Jimin could only eye on Jungkook without a word.

JH: So who exactly miss who?

Jhope is sitting beside his boyfriend Suga while eyeing Jimin and his friends for the answer.

J: All of us!

V: Yes!

JH: Oh who are you missing?

Jhope looked at Jimin but someone caught Jimin eyes Jungkook who also piercing his eyes on Jimin after Jhope question.

JM: All of you

S: Are you sure?

JM: Come on

S: Fine

Jungkook, Jimin and their friends having a good conversation until Bogum and RM started to get everyone attention. Both RM and Bogum kneel one of their knees down on the floor. RM facing Jin while Bogum facing V.

RM: Jin, would you like to be my boyfriend?

B: V, would you like to be my boyfriend?

Both Jin and V could not contain their happiness.

J: Yes

V: Yes

V hug Bogum and Jin hug RM as they could not hide their amount of happiness they have been keeping and waiting for this day to happen. Jimin is so happy for his friends and stands up to congratulate them.

JM: Congratulations

V: Thank you

J: Thank you

Then, they pull into a group hug. After a while, everyone has decided to call it a day after such a happy occasion. Everyone has a ride home except for Jimin.

RM: How about Jungkook drop Jimin at his house?

JH: Agree

JK: Do you need a ride home?

JM: No it is alright. I can just take the bus home from here.

RM: Sure? You know he can just drop you off.

JM: Yes do not worry I can get home myself.

Everyone went their separate ways.