Chapter 3

The following day, as usual, Jimin is riding his bicycle to school, and his friends are sitting on the bench near the school gate waiting for him. At the same time of Jimin arrival, Jungkook and his friends came. Jimin greeted them, however, Jungkook shoved Jimin by the shoulder and walked past him as if he is not there. Jimin is heartbroken by Jungkook behaviour. Instead, Jhope returns Jimin greeting back while pinching his cheeks and said why are you getting cuter day by day. Suga was jealous, so he ended up pulling Jhope away and walk to class. Jin was the happiest person this morning, as he greeted RM and RM greeted him back with a honey smile. Then, Jimin with a heavy heart walks to class with his friends. Both Jimin and Jungkook had 2-hour lessons followed by a lunch break. Jungkook and his friends headed to the cafeteria to grab their lunch after the bell rang. They were sitting at their usual table and have gotten their meal. When Jungkook saw Jimin and his friends are about to walk past their table. Jungkook, who is known to like bullying Jimin decided to stick out his leg to trip Jimin. Jimin was happily walking while chatting with his friends that he did not saw Jungkook sticking his leg out. Hence, he trips and falls hard on his butt while Jungkook laughs evilly. Jin and V help Jimin to get up when Jungkook asked.

JK: How does it feel? Does it hurt? HAHAHA

Jimin just stood there quiet, and he was about to tear up when Jungkook throws a harsh comment to him.

JK: That is just a warning for you not to mess with me again or you will get worse than this.

J: What is wrong with you? My friend did not disturb you!

V: You are meaner than what we thought.

JK: This does not involve both of you so, better keep your mouth shut or you will suffer as well.

V and Jin take Jimin away from their table.

RM: Jungkook, I think that is too much.

JK: No, that is too little.

JH: Why would you want to bully such a petite and cute human being.

JK: What a joke! HAHAHAHA

S: Alright, it is enough everything has happened anyways.

Jungkook and his friends continue eating their lunch after the chaos. After what happened just now, Jimin has lost his appetite and decided not to either eat or drink that makes Jin and V worried.

J: Jimin, you should tell us if he bullies you again.

V: I agree because he is going to such an extent that I could not even tolerate.

However, Jimin remains quiet even throughout the lunch break that causes the atmosphere to be so awkward. When their lunch break ends. Jungkook and his friends, as well as Jimin and his friends, were walking towards each other. Jimin saw Jungkook and decided to take another path back to class.

The class has ended.

Jimin and his friends were walking on the hallways when someone called Jin. They turned around and saw it was RM. He walked towards them and apologised especially to Jimin for what Jungkook during lunch. Jin finds RM more attractive after what he said. RM decided to exchange number with Jin so that they could keep in contact. Jin was dying inside throughout the entire conversation. Then, RM has to leave them to go back to meet Jungkook and the rest. After he leaves, Jin was screaming due to the overjoy he has been holding throughout the conversation with RM. Jin then went silent when he saw Jimin's face. Jimin has been giving a deadpan expression from the start of their lunch break. Then, they decided to went back home for Jimin to rest.