Chapter 5

It is FRIDAY! Jimin and his friends were early today. They were at the cafeteria early in the morning to get breakfast. Jungkook and his friends walked into the cafeteria to grab their breakfast as well. Jin was all excited when RM noticed him, RM smiled and waved his hand at him. Jimin and V looked at the direction Jin was looking at, and they saw Jungkook and friends, so they asked Jin.

JM: Jin! Jin! Jin!

J: What is it?

JM: Do you like RM?

Jin was taken aback by the Jimin question.

J: Huh? No.

V: We saw it, Jin.

J: What did you saw?

JM: We saw you were smiling.

V: Yes, smiling like crazy when you saw RM, and it was not the first time I have seen it.

J: HAHAHA, nonsense.

JM: He is embarrassed to admit it.

V: Yes.

Everyone went to their class for their lesson. After 3 hours of lessons have ended, Jungkook and his soccer teammates get to be release 1 hour earlier from the rest as they have to change and warm-up for their match later that is happening after school. Class ends, Jimin and friends as well as Jhope. Suga and RM rush to the field to get the front sits to watch the match. They were sitting together, especially, Jin, and RM was sitting, beside each other. Bogum saw V, and he smiled at him. Both Jimin and Jin teases V.

J: Oh V

V: What!

J: Chill

JM: Bogum and V not bad.

V: Jimin! Stop it!

Then, Jimin and Jin laughed. Jimin saw Jin laughing at V, so he decided to tease Jin as well.

JM: Jin, you better not laugh!

V: Yes!

J: Sorry!

Both Jimin and V laughed at Jin, being afraid that RM would know about it. Two halves round, the intense match ends, and Big Hit College wins. V and Bogum looked at each other and smiled then V give Bogum a thumbs up for their win. Jimin and the rest wait for Jungkook and Bogum at the bench where they usually meet after their co-curriculum. Jhope was making a nuisance, and everyone chuckles at him. However, RM and Jin had their conversation at the side.

RM: So

J: So?

RM: I am curious about something.

J: What is it?

RM: What is your co-curriculum?

J: I thought you were going to ask me something important and my co-curriculum is cooking

RM: Means you can prepare my food.

J: It would be my pleasure.

Jin was blushing because of what RM said to him. Everyone look at RM and Jin.

V: What is happening?

J: Nothing

S: Yes. For sure it is nothing because you are about to die, from blushing so much.

Jin quickly checks his face using his phone camera and when quiet from embarrassment. RM told them not to tease him anymore. Then, Jungkook and Bogum came. Everyone congratulated them for their win. Bogum approached V.

B: Hey

V: Congratulations!

B: Thank you

V: Anyways, you looked cool just now

B: HAHAHA thank you

Jungkook interrupted everyone conversation.

JK: Let's go!

B: Chill man I just started a conversation right here

JK: Hurry up

JH: Come on Jungkook, relax a little

Jungkook ignored all of them.

B: What is your co-curriculum?

V: Modelling

B: Oh so it was you they were talking about yesterday

V: Yes

B: Anyways, can I get your number?

V: Of course

Jimin goes towards Jungkook and starts a conversation with him although Jungkook always bullies him.

JM: Are you tired?

JK: What do you think

JM: Sorry

JK: Can you stop apologising

JM: Sor- I mean you look cool just now

JK: Thank you

Then, they went awkward. Jungkook started again.

JK: Are we done yet?

JM: I think we should go since Jungkook is tired.

Jungkook looked at Jimin shocked because he sided him.

RM: Alright

Everyone walked back home.