Chapter 9

The second day of Music class officially starts. Finally, the students are introducing themselves after yesterday event.

JK: Jungkook and the captain of the football team.

The girls in the class are shouting crazily due to Jungkook charismatic then die down when he sits down.

JM: I am Jimin and I am very passionate when it comes to dancing especially ballad.

J: Jin here! I love cooking and I hope to be able to cook for everyone one fine day.

RM: Hello I am RM, as everyone knows I am part of the music club so I compose songs.

B: My name is Bogum. I like to play soccer and I am part of our school football team as a vice-captain.

V: I am V and my passion is modelling.

JH: Jhope in the house!

The whole class started to laugh at his silliness but back again to their serious after they were told by their teacher.

JH: Well, I am the captain of the dance club.

S: Suga and I am from the music club.

The self-introduction ends and they started their music lesson for the day.

T: I want to hear everyone sing once so pick a song and sing a short part of it.

JH: Are we allowed to sing in a pair.

T: I do not wish you to sing in pair because I want to listen to your voice clearly as I never hear some of your voices before since I have never taught you.

JH: Alright

T: Any volunteer who wants to start singing first?

The class falls silent when suddenly Jimin raises his hand and smile.

JM: Me

T: Alright, have you pick a song?

JM: Yes

T: Please go to the front and start whenever you are ready.

V and Jin started to cheer out loud for their dearest friend then the class falls silent when Jimin started to sing - Promise:

...

사실은 내가 그게 아닌가 봐

sasil-eun naega geuge aninga bwa

I want you to be your light, baby

You should be your light

더는 아프지 않게

deoneun apeuji anhge

네가 웃을 수 있게

nega us-eul su issge

After Jimin finishes singing the room is filled with a loud round of applause and Jungkook cannot help it but fall for Jimin's voice throughout his singing as he did not expect his voice to be so nice like a melody.

T: Good!

The teacher gives Jimin two thumbs up, he smiles and walks back to his seat.

JK: Not bad

JM: Are you complimenting!

Jimin is shocked from the compliment he gets especially from the person who always bullies him.

JK: NO!

Jimin started laughing when Jungkook gets annoyed.

JM: Thank you for the compliment by the way!

JK: I am not complimenting you and please stop being full of yourself.

Jimin could not contain his happiness as he heard very well that Jungkook compliments him even though he does not admit it.

T: Anyone else wants to sing today?

JK: Me

His fans not mentioning all girls go wild when he stated he wanted to sing.

T: Alright, please take the stage and start when you are ready.

Everyone eyes on Jungkook intensely waiting to hear him sing and he started singing - Euphoria:

...

저기 멀리서 바다가 들려

jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo

꿈을 건너서 수풀 너머로

kkum-eul geonneoseo supul neomeolo

선명해지는 그곳으로 가

seonmyeonghaejineun geugos-eulo ga

Take my hands now

Take my hands now

You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria

Euphoria

After he sings without even a second all his fans started shouting their heads off. The teacher compliments him as well and he did not even bother about his fans.

JH: WOW

B: I never expected someone like you can sing!

Jungkook friends started laughing at Bogum statement and Jungkook just rolls his eyes at his friends. He turns his head to look at Jimin and caught Jimin staring at him for quite some time.

JK: What?

JM: Nothing, I mean shock a bully like you can sing so well unexpectedly.

Jimin smiles and turns his head away as he is flustered from getting caught staring at Jungkook for too long.