Another Day

A/n: the pic of the cat above is my baby leo. He's amazing, this cater might be short, happy reading - Vamp

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of self harm, anxiety attacks, stay safe please.

It seems I slept the rest of the day away, I was woken up by my sister, Lilith. "Hey (Y/n), wake up dad made some lasagna." I sit up sleepily, dad's jacket slipped off of me. "It's cold in here." I say taking dad's jacket again and putting it on, "Can't I just sleep and eat a nap for dinner?" I squint at my sister. Lilith just shakes her head. "You need to eat, now get up." She grabs my arms and pulled me to my feet.

Dinner was a blur, I just remember Frank not being there, he was moving things in the basement and knocking on windows in the attic. I went to my room, and slept hoping he'd come in and check on me, he didn't.

That night

Frank's pov

Sliding boxes in the attic, screaming out old song lyrics, and knocking on doors whenever I get bored nearly got me exercise from the house last night. Alexandria aka grandma came up stairs pointed a wond at me and threatened to send me. "Frank Anthony Iero I rebuke thee! Now shut up! It is three a.m." She went to turn but I stopped her closing the door, "Granny, I can't rest and it's killing me. I need something to do or I'll get snatched up. I'm going crazy " I pleaded with her, "I can't rest, I gotta do something or the death angel will come for me again. I don't wanna leave." I started to tear up, I couldn't leave behind (y/n), they were like a little sibling to me. I loved this family, and wanted to be around to protect them. She stopped and sat down in an old chair in the attic.

Alexandria's pov

(A/n): Read this kinda with the voice of a old southern belle with a Jersey accent. She is quite the lady.

It would look weird from any other angle than my own. Seeing an old woman with stark white hair sitting ,in pail moonlight, in the attic of an old house. To see an old witch talk to herself and whisper things about spirits. It would be terrifying to see, but here I was. "I can see that you don't wanna leave, Frank. I know how much (Y/n) means to you, so as soon as possible I wanna try something. I need to train my grandchild first, they have to be the one to do it. (Y/n) is tied very strongly to you, so if what I'm thinking of doing is going to work it's gotta be them." I tell him, hushed in the darkness of the attic I go to the door and open it, "I can't talk of it now Frankie dear but soon enough I'll tell you. I have a feeling this might keep you with us and allowed you to rest." I say before leaving, Frank's eyes are brimming with tears, so I do my best to console his need for rest.

Truth is I had no idea just what I was going to do. There was only a little bit of time before Frank became more restless, and then became something completely different, something evil. So I needed to find a spell or remedy fast. Before the new moon happened. It should be the twenty-first of this month, the moon should disappear and I should have something ready. Now to find out what the hell I'm gonna do with this grandchild of mine. I'll let them sleep for now, as Jesus said: rest your head about tomorrow, think about today instead. Course that was from a musical, but damn it was good advice.

I walk my way to my bedroom, right below the attic stairway. I hear shuffling around as I lie in my bed. I suddenly hear the split harmonies of Frank's broken voice.

Black bird singing in the dead of night... take these broken wings and learn to fly...

His voice is beautiful and now that he's in between living and dead we has the ability to harmonize with himself. It's staticy and low at times but I enjoyed his singing so much it lulled me to sleep.

God bless his lost little soul.

.

(Y/n's) pov

"Oh my fucking god! Shit!" I yell as I stub my fucking toe for the fourth time today, "I can hear you up there cussing up a storm youngin! Calm down that mouth or I won't let you meet the neighbors tonight!" I hear my father reply from downstairs. I go to the end of the hallway to sass him, "Who says I wanna go old man?" He stands at the bottom of the stairs with his hand on his hips, "Even if I told you not to, mom says other wise and we're both going. I'd embarrass your little ass there to, watch your mouth kid." He points a stern finger at me. I nod, "Sorry dad..." I turn and go back to my room, my father was tall and lanky with long dark (y/h/t) hair. He was a bit of a hippie in his own way. Loved The Beatles and Jimmie Hendrix, and was an amazing cook. He was a buddhist and loved mediation, he only clung to it because his side of the family's big secret.

I sit on my bed picking out more clothes, clearly my over thinking was about to ruin this night, we were invited over to have dinner with the new neighbors, the Ways. Sounds like a good band name to be honest. (That's mine don't steal plz) I wanted to make a good impression, wanted to be welcoming...how was I gonna do that with two day old eye liner stains under my eyes and no pants on. There was also the matter of hiding my old scares, it was hot out and I wanted to wear booty shorts...but how god dammit? I settled with black thigh highs, my s k I n tight booty shorts, a cute slayer t-shirt and a nice leather jacket to match my leather thigh strap.

After a quick shower I stand in front of my mirror. You can still see them...I thought by now they'd fade, it's only been a few months though. I'm not even dressed yet I need to calm down. I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands, "calm down...calm down and breathe." I try and slow my breathing, but I think it's too late. I lie back on my bed and turn of some music, Trap Door blares through the speakers. "They won't hate you, that won't notice, and it'll all be fine." I say slipping on my underwear and clothes. With that my mom calls, "(Y/n) you ready kiddo?" I'm too busy looking I the mirror to reply, the thigh highs were just a bit sheer...maybe it the light shown just right through them and they looked hard enough they be able to see what I did to myself. Maybe they'd turn away and say nothing, or maybe they'd talk and point and shun me. I was wrecked with questions and worries. I sank to my knees in front of the mirror, Forest plays in the background. This is not what you're supposed to see...please...I can't breathe, the scares in my thighs scream, remember me? I am supposed to be king of a kingdom...something happened in my imagination...this is becoming dire... suddenly I'm on fire. I can't breathe. This is n o t what I had planned.

"(Y/N)!" My mother hand comes down in my shoulder and grips tight. "Are you okay baby?" She asks...never okay. "No...I'm anxious ma. I don't think they'll like me very much, I put a hand over my thighs, she nods. "I understand why you'd think that, but from what I can tell they are very nice and very welcoming. To everyone sweetie." She takes my hands in hers, "You're breathing is a bit all over the place, slow down." She says pushing her bangs away from her face. Her hair was jet black with a streak of gray in the bangs, cut short in the back. I slowed my breathing looking at the floor, I focus on the color of her hair and everything else black in the room. "I'm okay...I I'll be fine." I say taking my shaking hands away from her, she nods. We hear a loud thud from the attic, we both chuckle. "Frank..." We say in unison. I finish getting ready by putting on some eyeliner and ignoring my thighs, it's very hard to, but they will not get in my way today.

Soon we're out the door and walking down our street, grandma gliding along as always, sister's talking casually with mom. We come to a stop at Ray's house, he walks out holding a basket of flowers. "Hi (Y/n), hi everyone." He waves, we all wave back. He winks at my sister, Taurus. I just shake my head. About a month ago I found out he liked her a lot, she was tall and had big eyes like mom. Always had french braids in her hair, jet black and curly. We walked on until we reach a small house at the end of the block, a bleach blonde woman stands at the porch looking a little stressed with a cigarette in hand.

(A/n): alright this is short but God I moved the plot and got even more ideas. So thank god for that, I hoped you enjoyed this gn- Vamp