Epilogue

(A/n): Ye I just wanted to wrap some more things up and give ya'll one last chapter before I start work on book 2. This book holds a special place in my heart, this is my first book that really hit or people like so it's very nice to see it take off a bit. So thank you all so much for reading-Vamp

(Y/n's) pov

So the summer is finally coming to an end, finally. The weather's cool, and I haven't left my bed in days. How can anyone function when school is just around the corner? I was bed ridden with anxiety, and i couldn't sleep at all. "Hey mom wants you to unlock your door." I heard from outside my door, "Is it her asking or you, cause if it's you, fuck off." I called back, rolling over in my bed. "It's directly from mom, little shit." Taurus said jiggling the door knob, "Hey fuck off from my door, I'll open it, just fucking step away." I said getting up and putting on some clothes, I'd been naked for days now. I opened my door to look out and see Taurus, "You know you could have left after I said I'd open the door." I spit, "Yeah whatever, what if I wanted to talk to you?" She asked, trying to step inside my room. I pushed her out, "Hell no, I have nothing to say so just leave me the fuck alone." I said walking past her. My anger and hunger pushed me to actually leave my room for once.

"Hey man, that's rude." Frank called from the bathroom door, I walked down the stairs not really caring to speak. "I never cared about that, you know that." I mumbled. I made my way into the kitchen and started making some coffee. I grabbed a box of snack cakes, and went back to my room waiting for the coffee to brew. "Hey baby, you alright?" Mom asked just as I was about to go up stairs. I stopped, not really wanting to look her way. "I'm alright for now." I lie through my teeth, mom put her hand on my shoulder. "I hope so, I really want you to come down for dinner tonight, okay?" She asked, I only nodded. "I will ma." I half lied, I would think about it. For my mom, I would always try.

.

Gerard's pov

"Shit Mikey, hold still!" I said, pinching his ear harder. "How am I supposed to do that when you're trying to kill me?" He said squirming more. "Well maybe just ask mom to pierce your ears then. Lord knows I didn't wanna fucking do it." I said letting him go. "Well maybe I will..." Mikey said leaving me. I laid back down on my bed, almost ripping off my shirt just to get comfortable. I tried my best to have fun in the final days of summer, but who can have fun when they can't get out of bed. I kept having nightmares and I had lost my appetite. Shit was just rough, but I'll manage. I finally figured out what dad meant, when we told me I could travel.

I could travel into other peoples dreams, even the dead, well mostly the dead. I figured most of my powers would be based in death, but it's getting out of hand. My powers have been nothing but a burden lately. My first love won't talk to me, and might kill me if I ever talk to them again so that's something I have to deal with. I lost one of my only friends here because of my jealousy, so now he won't talk to me. So all I'm left with is the power to kill and self loathing, oh wait, my fucking powers don't work on me. "I can't have shit can I?" I asked to no one in particular. I've given up on trying to contact my dad normally, he just wants to ignore me like everyone else.

I sat for a while, thinking and craving coffee, I was lonely again. I got up, not bothering to put on a shirt and went for the door.

"Gee, you're finally up." Mom said, I started to make coffee. "Yeah, you could say that." I mumbled, grabbing a box of pasta. "What's up?" Mom asked, leaning against the counter. "Not much, just about to cook." Mom had been trying to crack me open for the past few weeks. I just dodged all of her questions. I started my water and salted it. "Gerard, why have you been so depressed lately?" She asked suddenly, a sharp pain sprung up in my chest. I tugged at my gloves, feeling uneasy. "Mom I'm not depressed, I haven't been depressed ma." I tugged more at my gloves. My hands got hot whenever she talked to me like this. "Well sweetie I don't know if that's true, you haven't looked the best in a few days." She said, I could her looking me over. I raked my fingers through my hair, trying to fix myself a little more. "So what I'm ugly, I'm just lazing around the house."