Hell Boy and Sugar

A/n: yeye in back, my house almost got shot up but I'm good, I'm in the hood fau fau fua fua!- Vamp

Gerard's pov

I woke up to rays of light on my face, I felt a weight on my chest and look over to see... (Y/n). My heart starts to speed up, I'm shirtless and (Y/n's) asleep on my chest, they softly breathe and hug me tighter. I still have my glove on, thank the gods. I want to kiss their forehead, but I don't want to be a creep. I hear the door creek open, I loom silently, Ray's house is still so unfamiliar to me. I prepared for something, but it was only Ray.

Ray looked tired and had a blunt in his hand and a cup of coffee. "Good morning." He said flatly, "Hm..." I nodded, "You know you can wake them up."  He said pointing at (Y/n), I shook my head. "They're alright, they look comfortable." I said, just then their eyes open to reveal sleepy look (y/e/c) eyes. They look up at me, "Oh hello, hell boy." They said sweetly cuddling up to me again. I could feel my heart beat faster, "Hi..." I said looking at Ray, he just shrugs.

"So abuela cooked breakfast, so if you want food I can bring y'all some." He sat in the bed and sipped his coffee. "Can you bring me coffee please?"
(Y/n) asked. "You got it." Ray replies.

(Y/n) sits up, "What'd abuela make?" They roll over me, and sat cross legged in front of me. Ray stops at the door. I marvel at how beautiful their eyes look as they speak. "Well there's pancakes and lots of meat." They jump up, "Nevermind the coffee I need the meat!" Ray smiles, and quickly throws some sweats at them. "That's what she said." He laughed.

"To the meat!!" They both say, I just smile and get up to follow, "Guess I'm coming too?" I put on my shirt, following them downstairs. The lady I assume is abuela has a pleasant smile on her face. "Raymond you're in such trouble, why would you sneak this boy in the house without telling me." She said still smiling, she had an accent, a thick Spanish one. "Abuela, I didn't wanna wake you up." He said softly, (Y/n) just walks into the kitchen and emerges with a plate of pancakes, a cup of coffee, and two pieces of bacon in their mouth. They sit next to abuela, "You need to ask me before you bring people into the house, you know the rules Raymond. Also goodmorning (Y/n), did you want some cream with your coffee?" She asked sweetly, I stood there awkwardly. "No thank you abuela." (Y/n) says, they sounded so sweet.

I put my hand over my chest, in the spot their head had been laying. I wished for the warmth of their touch again. So soft and so right, I wondered what it would be like to kiss them. I tried not to stare but I was entranced, I wanted to put my hands on them. I really wanted to kiss their neck, or rather leave bruises. Before I started to get ahead of myself Ray is tapping my shoulder.

"Hey Gerard, you want some coffee?" I nod my head, and he hands me coffee. "So you're one of the Ways, yes?" I nod, "Well I'm Miller, but everyone calls me abuela." I nod, "You're welcome here anytime, but Raymond always sneaks people in any way. So next time give my scheming grandson a good kick for me." She says with a laugh. "I'll do it abuela!" (Y/n) says sipping their coffee. I smile at them, so beautiful, it's hard to believe they have those scares. How could they not see the beautiful heart they hold.

(A/n: abuela's name is pronounced: miller (my-air))

"Since you kids are here, if you don't have to do much today, would you like to help me in the garden?" Abuela asks, I think to myself, my house is just down the block so mom would see me. It's alright I guess, "I'd love to." I say, drinking my coffee, I can feel the warmth of it sliding down my body. This is the feeling I live for in the morning, that and hand to hold without burning it.

After breakfast we all go upstairs and get changed. I put on my sleeveless misfits shirt, some jeans, and a pair of docs. I silently watched (Y/n), it was kinda creepy but how could I ignore them. I adored their (y/s/c) skin and the way they moved. I looked away before they could notice me. I gotta stop watching them, I'm becoming a real creep over this crush.