More fuckin filler

A/n: alright I'm gonna try and do this right.- Vamp

Ray's pov

The living room is so quiet, abuela made lunch. I enjoyed my lunch watching tv, but now I don't know what to do. Taurie asked me to go with her to the midsummer, that's vern the highlight of my day. She's a sweet girl, beautiful and smart. I've liked her since I met her, but I don't know if she'll actually want me when I tell her how I feel.

We've been in this game of cat and mouse for a month now, the flirting and late nights I stay up talking to her. It all seems like it's for nothing sometimes, but I try to impress her and wriggle my way into her heart. I should see her later on tonight, I'm really it goes well.

Gerard's pov

"Dammit..." I reach for another pencil,  tossing the snapped one in half. I hear a knock, "Gerard?" It's mom, "Yeah?" I called back she opened the door and came down the stairs. I dread each step as they creek. "Hey mama." I say still looking at my drawing. She stood behind me, putting her hands on my tired shoulders. "Loose you're shoulders, you're tensing up gee." I take her advice and loosen up, "You want something mom?" I asked, she hasn't been able to be home all the time. Dad and mom have been working like crazy, I thought she'd be resting or spending time with dad. "Mikey told me you have a partner." She said, I could feel myself tensing up again. "...Yeah." I trued not to look up at her, she doesn't know how I feel.

I've never talked to my mom about my relationship with Bert, my relationships in general. Love wasn't something I talked about, or who I loved for that matter. "So the kid from down the street?" She asked. I didn't know what to do. How would she react if I said yes?..."Yeah, but mom i...I've." I tried to explain, but the words failed me. I was nervous. "It's alright gee, I know." She said, I looked at her in shock. "You do?" I was sure I was a mystery to people, even Mikey wasn't sure. "I'm your mom, I knew when I saw you dance the first time." She chuckled, "Well I'm glad you know...does dad?" I asked.

I was nervous, I tugged at the ends of my gloves. "I think so sweetheart, but don't worry. He couldn't care who you fell in love with, as long as you truly love them and you're happy." Hearing that didn't help my nervousness, but it did make me feel really loved. "Thanks mom, I really needed to hear that." I said, I could feel myself about to cry. "It's alright sweety, also lunch is ready." She said, hugging me tight and kissing the top of my head. "Wash your hair you greaseball!" She shook her head, laughing. And with that she left.

I breathed a sigh of relief, I'm glad they know. Me and (y/n) are gonna be okay. I take off my gloves, looking at my palms. Mikey came down into my room, "Hey Mikey..." I said giving him a small wave, he just nodded. "Can I barrow you're Doom Patrol comics?" He asked, "Yeah, sometime soon I'll take you to get your own okay?" I said going back to my drawing. He took the comics, "Okay...hey gee?" Mikey sat on my bed, opening the first comic, "Yeah mikes?" I echoed his tone. "Do you and (y/n) kiss and stuff?" He asked giggling, "Don't ask me those questions...No let's just say no." I said feeling a little embarrassed.
I got up and went to get lunch. "Well I was only wondering..." he said from behind me. He followed with the stack of comics I'm hand. Mikey was only fourteen, and way too smart for his own good. "Well maybe don't, it's embarrassing." I said, making my way into the kitchen. "How'd you two even come to like each other? You didn't seem too interested when we met (y/n)." I shook my head, "Young Mikey you failed to see, I was very interested, I was just playin' it cool." I said taking a sandwich from the counter and a soda from the fridge. "Oh, how does that work? I mean I would just tell someone if I liked them." He asked confused, "Well sometimes you don't want them to know right away, haven't you had a crush before?" I asked, Mikey's always been kinda shy, but he's a funny kid so it's not like he doesn't have friends. "Well not really, not til now."

He leaned on the kitchen island, "Oh? Who's your crush?" I asked, taking a sip of my soda. "Can we talk about it somewhere else?" He asked, I nod. I grab my plate and we go outside. To the back yard, we sat on the swings there. "Okay, don't tell mom, but I think I like Ray." Mikey said staring at his hands. I was stunned for a second, I didn't think Mikey liked boys.

"Well that's fine, I won't tell mom though." I said patting him on the back, "Well this is obviously bad though, first of all, I'm gay." He said looking sad, "And second, he's you're age, so that's no good." I gave him a confused look. "Mikey there's nothing wrong with being gay." I said, "And even though Ray's older then you that doesn't mean you won't like someone else, someone more your age."  I said, I put my arm over his shoulder, "Well if it's not wrong to be gay, how come people get bullied so much for it?" He asked, "Mikey you and I both know the people that do that are gross. Bullying someone is always bad, and anyway I'm gay too." I said, shocking Mikey.

"But you and that one girl from church?" He asked, referring to Lindsey, who sat behind on the bus, it was seventh grade and a dare."Well more like, I'm pan. Boys, girls, and pretty much anyone if I like them." I said, Mikey nodded, "Yeah that sounds like something you'd do. So you've kissed a boy before?" He asked, I nodded. "Remember my friend Bert?" I asked, Mikey's eyes winded. "No way?!" He said, "Very much way." I replied
smiling. Of course I didn't kiss him on the lips...but other places, definitely.

"So I guess this means we're both gay." He said. I nodded, "Just a couple of homos." I said smiling, "And there's nothing wrong with that." I continued, "Well alright then...I'm gonna leave you alone now." He said getting up, Little bastard just use me for advice...well I am his big brother. Guess I'm doing my job."Hey Mikes..." I call after him, he stopped "Yeah?"

"I love you Mikey." I called after my little brother, he nodded, "I love you too gee."  And like that he was gone. This day seems longer than it should be, I've seen so much and it's only noon.

(Y/n's) pov

God I'm so nervous for the ritual. I wish the fuckin author would write it already!

A/n: alright alright I'm just goth and going through it...give me time-Vamp