He dated who?

A/n:I am not prepared for this chapter, I hope this is good.- Vamp

(y/n's) pov

I awoke with a start, pale sun rays flooded my room and washed me in the light. I closed my eyes again to block out the bold sun, but as soon as I was conscious the day's responsibilities came. I heard the small cry of Pumpkin. I got up, closed my window and fed my small companion.

I showered and dressed, deciding to take Pumpkin down stairs to get some food with me. Maybe he'd like something other than sunflower seeds and formula. I found out the other day he's big enough to eat small nuts. I make my way into the kitchen and make myself some pancakes. Pumpkin nested himself in my hair, I crack a walnut and give him a small peace. He sniffs it and takes it into his tiny paws, nibbling at it.

We eat and I find out he likes to try and take my fork. He's playful and curious, I still remember the small voice he had when he talked to me. I hear a knock at the door.

"Good morning sugar." Gerard stood in the doorway leaning on it, "You're up early?" I say pulling him into the house by his hoodie, and into a hug. "Well so are you, and so is Pumpkin, apparently." He said kissing my forehead and giving Pumpkin a pet on the head. "So how is my sweet?" He asks handing me close. "Me or the squirrel?" I ask as he kisses my forehead again. "I can't decide, just tell me what's new." His smile was wide and beautiful, I admired his tiny teeth. "Well last night I did this." I said motioning to my shaved sides, he nods and presses his fingers over the stubble. "It's a handsome look, it suits you." He noted, "I also found out, this lil dude, came to us for and reason. He's my familiar." I say.

Pumpkin sits up proud looking on my shoulder. "Really, how'd you find that out?" Gerard asks, "He told me himself, I did a ritual last night, and he talked to me." I said, Gerard's mouth hung open. "You can make animals talk?" He asked rather excited, I laughed, "I don't know if I can do that, but he definitely spoke." I handed Pumpkin to Gerard. "You wanna say somthing to me then sweetheart?" Gerard asked.

Just then we all look to see dad, mom, and grandma. "You're up already?" They ask, "Yeah, and Gerard's here, is that okay?" I aksed, they all just shrugged. "Guess it's cool." I say. Gerard just nods, I note the way he licks his lips, very adorable. His hair is shaggy and keeps getting in his face. "(Y/n) did your mom know you had a squirrel?" Dad asks, I shake my head I don't think she's met him.

Gerard hands him to me and I go to the kitchen where mom and grandma are having coffee, I make sure to grab a cup. "Hey ma, have you met pumpkin?" I say holding him out to her. She jumped back chocked, "Ah- Oh my god where did you get that!?" She sat down her coffee, almost dropping it. "Gerard and I saved him, he fell out if a tree in Ray's garden. So we decided we take care of him." I said setting him on my shoulder. He muzzled into my neck, Gerard hugged me from behind. "Are you sure you should keep him? It's a squirrel after all." She asked, grandma had taken pumpkin and was petting him, "Of course they can, this little man is they're familiar."

Mom's eyes lit up, dad smiled at me. "Glad to see the kids advancing in magic, you found your practice?" He asks, I smiled, I feel like they're all most proud of me now. "Yeah, I'm an Elemental witch. I haven't found my patrons yet." I say Gerard and I sway back and forth together like we're dancing. He I notice his hands, wrapped around my shoulders.

"New gloves babe?" I ask, he's wearing tight leather riding gloves. They're jet black and fit his hand perfectly. "Yeah actually, you like em?" He says spinning me around, "I do." I replied winking at him. Everyone seems to disappear when I'm with him, "Hey love birds!" My dad says, we turn to look at them, mom is chuckling and do is grandma. I could feel myself blushing. Gerard went red too, "Maybe tone it down?" Dad sassed, Gerard just nodded, "Sorry sir." He let go of my hands and we stood more like stranges. The blush that sped across Gerard's face was palpable. He was handsome this way, shy and red in the face.