Attention Tension

A/n: I'm back again. Also Gerard in a Selena t-shirt is peak 90's shit and makes me v happy. also please read my book You're safe.-Vamp

Gerard's pov

I stood at the sure, my feet buried in deep in the sand, watching (Y/n) swim and talk with their sisters. They looked at peace, the sun hitting their (y/s/c) skin, the water flowing over them. I felt like I was watching them too closely, but I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Their sisters were beautiful like them, almost the same facial expressions, but something about them just stood out. Ray sat next to me, "Sorry about earlier, didn't mean to interrupt anything." He laughed, I looked away. "It's cool, you didn't interrupt much we were just talking..." I felt myself blush, "Man, there's just something about them, I've never felt so... helpless." I finished, starting to trace shapes in the sand with my fingers. "I can tell dude, you were as red as a tomato when I came back there." Ray chuckled, "Well it's not my fault! They just have that effect on me ya know?"

We spent the rest of the day was spent mostly in the water. Playing Marco polo was fun for the most part, Mikey kept cheating, so Taurus pulled him out of the water. "Polo, he's been under here the whole time!" She called, putting him down, we all laughed. For the rest of day we sat on the beach, I sat with (Y/n) and Ray, talking about the midsummer. 

"So it's like a meeting turned party, it started really small." (Y/n) said, "As a get together for the upperclassmen, but then one summer, they invited the entire school, it's been that way ever since from what we know." Ray finished, shrugging. "Well, I've never been to a party, what happens different at this one?" I asked, "Well for one, the high light of the night is really the crazy party games, when most parties it's just standing around and dancing or eating if they have food." (Y/n) shrugged, "Parties are only fun if you know the host, but this one's just a little different, we don't know everyone there, we don't know how it's run, but every year it runs smoothly and in secret. That's what's so cool about it." Ray said, just then Lilith came over. "Also we're the only school that does this, all of us aren't allowed to say shit about this." She said reaching into the cooler, "Even after graduation, it's always been the school's little secret." 

.

(Y/n's) pov

"Ah man that was fun!" I said, pulling Gee closer, our foreheads touching. "It was, we should go there alone sometime." He whispered to me. I nodded, as we entered the house, it was quiet. "Frankie we're home!", I called out noticing the quiet. No one answered, Lilith and Taurus just came in and went to clean up, not even noticing.

Mikey, Ray, and Gerard stuck around for a while. I called them, "Hey ma, where are you and dad?" I took my face away from the phone, "They all had a date night." I whispered "...no I was just worried...yeah." I nodded, as my Mom explained, "Oooh okay, key bye." I nodded hanging up the phone. I looked over at the boys, they stared intently. "Apparently grandma, got a date, so she asked mom and dad to tag along." , I shrugged, "Oooh, grandma's got a boyfriend!" Ray teased. I laughed shaking my head, "No no, I don't wanna know!" I chuckled covering my ears. Ray scooped me up the way he used to when we were little, "Grandma kisses boys, Grandma kisses boy!" He teased, "Nooo!" We laughed and Ray put me down, "You haven't grown much if I can still do that." He huffed sitting back down. 

Gerard chuckled, shaking his head, "Nah, their vary solid, babe you think you could knock me out?", Gerard asked eyeing Ray, his eyebrows lowered and questioning. "I  dunno baby, I would never hurt you. I wouldn't try it." I said, sitting in Gerard's lap, something about the look in his eye worried me. "Hey Mikey, you're real quiet, what's up with you sweetheart?" I asked, trying to not focus on Gee's off energy. Mikey looked up with shy eyes, "I'm alright, I'm just a little tired." He spoke sheepishly laying his head on Ray's shoulder. "Ah damn, we should maybe get going then. Ray, wanna come with?" Gerard asked, in an almost telling way. His eyes still set on me, fire fuming behind them. "Well actually I was thinking of spending the night, we just haven't spent time together in a while..." Ray shrugged, "Well you have though, all three of us hang out all the time?" Gerard questioned, turning to Ray, leaning in more. Like he was trying to tell him to come with him. "Well I meant I want to spend some time with my bestfriend without their boyfriend, that alright with you?" Ray challenged, his tone growing more pointed with each word.