Demolition lovers

(A/n): Alright this might be our last chapter, but I plan on continuing this story, I will try and make this the last chapter and maybe add a little closer so yall can kinda get caught up on what happens.-Vamp

Gerard's pov

"Hey Gee, what's up?" Bert asked, leaning on the side of the garage. "Oh nothing, just planning a murder." I spat, drinking a bit more. "Hey don't do that in my house, also why?" He asked, I just shook my head. "Well I don't know who I'm mad at really, but if I really had a choice of who to tell off first it's fucking Ray." I hissed, I felt my blood boil thinking about the game earlier. Ray's hands were just a little close to my (Y/n), and his mouth, that god damn mouth of his was on them. He touched them, the way I wanted to. "Oh because the party game?" Bert said, I nodded. "See those two have been friends since they were kids, and they'll always be closer then I could ever get to (Y/n)...and when I see them so comfortable with each other, it makes me sick to say but it makes me insecure." I admit, I can't believe I'm saying this all to Bert.

"Hey man, I understand, it's hard to watch someone touch someone the way you wanted to touch them..." Bert said, and I thought for a second on his words. "Like how (Y/n) and I are." I started, "Right in front of me." He finished, "Yeah good luck with having to be jealous, at least you still have your sugar." What he said cut deep, I was being jealous, for the last two weeks if (Y/n) and I weren't arguing or having very pointed conversations I was whining about spending time with them. I realized so much of our time leading up to this night was spent just pining and arguing and complaining. I was just begging to be left, it was my fault. I stood alone for a while, hearing the party die down, thinking of just what to say to apologize. I couldn't help but be jealous of Ray though, the party watched them so intently, and (Y/n's) face was so unfazed...have they done that before. "Stop that!" I told myself, I probably looked crazy, but I couldn't let my jealousy get the better of me.

"Hey babe..." I heard from behind me, I jumped, "Oh hey (Y/n/n), what's up?" I tried to play it off, but they just giggled at me. "I just wanted to check on you." (Y/n) hugged me, kissing my neck. "And apologize for earlier, it was kinda out of line I think." They looked up at me, I couldn't look them in the eyes. "I...well just don't worry about it baby, I know it was only for the game, it's not like you'd ever cheat on my with your bestfriend." I said more harsh than I wanted to, but the though crossed my mind and slip past my lips before I could think. (Y/n) back away, "Is that what you think I'd do?" Their face looked confused and hurt, I felt a pain in my heart. "Babe no, I didn't mean it like that...I just-um" I stammered trying to find what I meant, even though truly it had been stewing in the back of my mind for days now. I needed to fix this, but I had made it worse in a matter of minutes. "Then what the fuck did you mean Gerard?" They asked, sounding both hurt and livid, I sunk in on myself not knowing what to say. I fumbled on my words.

(Y/n) was hovering slightly, their eyes darkened and sad. I felt their pull on me start to grow stronger, like they knew this was pushing us further apart.

"That is what you meant, you honestly think I'd hurt you like that? Hurt my fucking sister like that?" (Y/n) begun to worsen, growing louder with each word. "No I swear, please babe just, calm down." I whispered, not wanting to cause a scene, or rather an arms race. This was gonna turn into a full blown fight, I could tell. "Calm down, me, calm down? I should've told you that when you kept complaining about me wanting to spend time with Ray. Guess I know why you were being so whiny now, you just think I'm some kind of cheater." They hurled their words at me without remorse. I felt them all, they had my back against the wall. "I'm sorry, okay, I never meant to be insecure or jealous. I just can't stand it when he touches you! Look (Y/n), you're all I have and if I can't have you to myself then is it even worth it?" I shot back, just trying to redeem myself. "Oh so I'm something to own now, huh?" They spat, backing away. "No, I'm trying (Y/n), look I'm trying to let you know much just how much you mean to me!" I tried to stay quiet but I couldn't avoid calling out.