All the best

A/n: our boi Franky is not doin so well rn but I think this will help.-Vamp

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of suicidal tendencies and attemps. Mentions of miscarriage and just lots of hardship.

Gerard's pov

Frank and I were sitting in the kitchen talking while (Y/n) was upstairs getting changing into pajamas. I stayed at the (L/n's) most of the day and it was heading into night. Ray had stopped by to check on Pumpkin, Grandma had made us lunch, and I had even talked to (Y/n's) dad for a bit. I didn't really intend on leaving, I don't want to go home honestly, when I wasn't with someone else my mind didn't feel right.

I didn't like being alone to much, I would hear the voices that resided within my head then. I'm not crazy however, I never was crazy, I just have bad thoughts.

I could always hang out with Mikey, but I annoyed my little brother when we were together. I could always make another excuse to sleep over at Ray's house, but I just got here, and I don't think we're close enough for me to just pop up so there. I'll stay until it's time to go.

The fact that I'm having conversation with a ghost tells me that this is going to be one interesting neighborhood. Finally something to do, I like being with (Y/n's) family and their friends were interesting too. These last few days has been fun, busy and comfortable. It's like (Y/n) inspires me to actually do something. They really are sweet to me, nobody's ever been this sweet to me. Not like they are. Even when I fell in love for the first time, he was never so sweet as (Y/n).

"Gerard..." I hear, I'm brought out of my thoughts, "huh!" I look up to see (Y/n) looking extremely adorable in pj's. "Hey..." I can't really gather my thoughts because of how cute they look. Light pastel blue shorts and a big Pokémon t-shirt, the shorts really show off their thighs. "Hi, you need anything?" I try and seem unfazed, a lie, I am very fazed. They shake their head, sitting down with me and Frank.

I try to keep my eyes on my phone or somewhere else, I know if I look at them I'll think about...well the unthinkable. I could feel heat in my  face. "Me and Gerard were just talking about his brother, sweet sounding kid." Frank said, his eternal cigarette in his hand. "Hey Frank, how do you have the cigarette? Like do you have to buy them from a ghost shop?" I ask, he laughs. "Funny thing, I died smoking this, and when I woke up dead I was holding it. So I assume for most spirits on Earth you keep what you're holding when you die?" He raises an eyebrow looking at the cigarette. "If it's wrong to ask please tell me, but how did you die?" I say, just then (Y/n's) hand slid up my thigh. "Well I don't usually like to talk about it, but I think it might be good to remember it for a bit." He loomed.

I looked at (Y/n) intently, as if to ask what they'd do next. Their hand was lightly pressed to my upper thigh, squeezing lightly. They lay their head on my shoulder, giving me an innocent look. Although their look was angelic their hands seem to have more devilish intent. It road back and forth with the thumb over my thigh. Fire awakened in my cheeks, I looked at Frank as if this wasn't happening, putting my arm around (Y/n). "Maybe we shouldn't ask about this..." (Y/n) said, sounding sad.

"So it was a matter of weeks, I had been kicked out of my band. I got on fine but I started smoking more, then I crashed my car. Again I was fine but I couldn't get to work for a while, and my girlfriend, the love of my life...she...um." Frank paused, "Frank, you don't have to..." (Y/n) gave a concerned look and leaned across the table to grab Frank's pale hand. "I -if it was wrong to ask, you don't have to tell me." I said, doing the same. He shook his head, "No no, it's alright. I need to remember this." He said shaking his head.

"Her name was Jamia, she was my life, and so were our twins. We were gonna have twins." He said looking down, smiling a bit, "She lost them, it sent me over the edge." He said sadly, "I'm so sorry Frank...i-" I couldn't think of anything more to say then I was sorry. He reached into his pocket, pulling out an old, rust razor. (Y/n) looked away, shaking their head. "After that, we all kinda fell apart, she went to stay with her mom, I went to the upstairs bathroom and...well." He pulled up his green sleeves to reveal two long cuts up the center of his wrist.

(Y/n) leaves the table, "i...I'm really sorry Frank." I stammer, "It's fine, I barely felt it. Then (Y/n) found me, and Jamia still has my memory too, so I think everything is gonna be okay." Grandma, appears behind Frank. "We should call Jamia for the ritual. She should be here." She said putting her hands on Frank's forehead, "Also Frankie, please go talk to (Y/n). You know how they are with cuts." She said calmly, gliding backwards into the kitchen. He nods and gets up from the table.

"Gerard sweetie, can you come in here." I hear from the kitchen. I follow the order, to find grandma leaning against the fridge. "Yes ma'am." I put my hands in my pockets, "That was one of the first times Frank has talked about his life, it's been a year, he hasn't been remembering much lately." She said, her long fingers waving about.

"So you and (Y/n)." She raised an eyebrow at me, my answer must be important. "I should probably check on them..." I say, feeling a little uneasy. "They're fine, I just want to know just what you want from them. You show up and make yourself important so fast..it's a little..." She trailed off, "A little what ma'am?" I didn't like the assumption she was making, to think I'd "show up" to do anything bad for (Y/n) is crazy. "Well, I only want the best for them. I wanna know if you want that too." She crosses her arms, I can feel the tension in the room growing thicker. My head starts to hurt as she gives me a deathly stare. "Why wouldn't I be, ma'am?"

I give her the same stare, not because I didn't like her though, I understood why she'd worry. I also knew what she was dong, the growing pain in my skull was her, the witch was doing something to my head. "I care for (Y/n), and I want to be with them." I said, she released her Vice like grip on my skull. I tried to seem unfazed, but I did lean on the counter 'cause the sudden lightheadedness.

"I have no problem with that...but what are you?" She said finally breaking her icy stare on me. Her face softened back into the woman I met the other night, delicate looking and motherly. "I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what's so other worldly about you." She sat down at the table. I sit down across from her she is being honest with me so I should be honest with her. "I...I am a Greek demigod, I am the illegitimate son of Hades. And I have powers too, just like (Y/n)."

"I knew it, oh gods I knew it!" She said standing. "You are always welcome to see (Y/n) and in this house. I knew you weren't normal, but you are the son of my deity, my beloved Hades!" She took to me and hugged me, kissing me on the cheek. "I...thank you ma'am, you follow my...dad?" I ask, I don't know anybody in the modern-day who worships Greek gods or openly talks about it this. This neighborhood truly is interesting.

She nods excitedly, "I have been following Hades since I began my practice." She seemed to calm down. "He's my Patron, my main god." She said nodding. Lifting her sleeve to show me a small tattoo of a cypress tree, another symbol of my father.

"I've never met him, he talks to me when I'm asleep though." I say, I've wanted to know him for a while but I don't think I'll ever meet him. She nods, "It's amazing that he comes to you in dreams, I've only ever seen him once in mine."

.

"Frank you could...could've-" (Y/n) cried, I tried to comfort them, "It's okay, what happened to me is done. I'm here now." I put my arms around them, even though they've grown they're still so small. "It's not okay!" The cry harder, "What about Jamia?" (Y/n) says looking at me, "i...I don't know. It's gonna be okay though, the ritual is tomorrow, everything should be okay." They just shake their head, "listen kiddo, I'm sorry I showed my... scars like that." I hug them, they still  sniffle and shake but they seem to calm down a little. "It's alright kid, it's alright." They nod, "I'm okay."

"This will all tern out for the best, I promise." I say

A/n: alright enjoy heathens.- Vamp