Frank's revival

A/n: I'm finally gonna try and write this shit. I'm scared I'll do something wrong. - fuckin-Vamp

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTONS OF SELF HARM (for witchy stuff)

(Y/n's) pov

I could see that the sun was setting, I was standing in front of my window. "Midnight or moonrise?" I asked the air, I didnt except an answer, but my grandmother voice answered anyway. "Moonrise and moonshine, you got a ritual to do kiddo." She came into the room and put a hand on my shoulder. "When the moon comes up, we'll gather in the back yard." Grandma said, squatting down to look at Pumpkin. "Did mom buy apples?" I asked sitting on my bed. She nodded in the way she does, gracefully. I went to get the supplies and grandma went to start dinner.

I went over the steps in my head, as I gathered every thing. I started this the blood, my own. I go into the basement, and grab some small vials with cork tops, and my grandmother's old dagger. It was sharp and made of steel with black stones in the handle, I quickly realized I had a lot of supplies to get so I grab a wicker basket and went about finding them.

5 family heirlooms
The family heirlooms were next. The first was my first blanket, it was a soft dark gray blanket that my aunt nit for me. Then my mother's first wand, she carved it herself out if and old tree root. Then my grandmother's first journal, it was weathered and made from old red leather. Next, father's wedding gift to my mother, an old stringless Fender that my father had painted my mom's face on. And finally a family picture of all of us when I was little. We were all standing in the yard smiling, I didn't realize it until now. But looking at the attic window, you could see Frank looking down on us, smiling too.

7 family pictures
Getting the family pictures was easy, mom and dad had filled our home with mementos and memories. They lined the walls with every event they could get on camera, from my first day if school to my sisters first spell. I grabbed a few, and put them in the basket.

The chip off a gravestone of a relative
This would prove to be a harder task than I thought. I went back down into the basement; looking for any type of gravel that could have been a gravestone, but found nothing. I set my basket down in the dining room and went to ask dad, bast the basement door and to the right. I knocked on mom and dad's door. "Come in!" Mom called, and I did. "Ma do you or dad have any gravestones? Or pieces of them?" I asked sitting on their bed, my mom looked confused, "Oh shit, the ritual is tonight!" She said in a moment of realization. "I don't think we have any on hand?" She said thinking, "Syrin! Do we have gravestone?" Mom calls to dad, he comes out of their bathroom, pulling back his hair. "I think I actually have some strangely." He said sharply, "Hold on kiddo, lemme see what I have."

And dad was off, he speed walked to the basement and I waited there with mom. "Are you nervous for your first ritual?" She asked, I nodded. "I just want to help him, mom." I said finally breaking, and feeling terrible for not doing this earlier. "I understand, it's okay baby, you are helping him." Mom hugs me and kisses my head. "Mom..." I say leaning into her soft hug. "What's up kiddo?" I thought for a second, "I'm in love with the demigod boy from down the street. He and I are dating and I can't kiss him because he's only ever kissed the dead. He's afraid of kissing the living...he thinks it could be fatal." I said not even thinking a out it.

Before mom can say anything dad comes, disheveled pulling out a small bag of gray dust. "This is from your great-aunt's gravestone, for some reason I thought it was fun to deface graves' when I was your age." I took the small bag, "Thanks padre!" I said getting up and awkwardly finger gunning at my parents. Mom looked bewildered as, I left without another word.

An apple
I wondered into the kitchen, and looked around until I found a red apple. That was simple.

A cat skull (the last one)
How the fuck was I gonna find a cat skull? I call on the only person that would know where to find someone, my sister Lilith. I go to her room, and knocked, but no answer. So I go to Taurus' room, "Taurie, you in there?" I ask opening her door, her and frank are talking. Floating like always, "I'm always here kiddo." She says turning in the air. "Have you seen Lil?" "I have a feeling she's doing something stupid." Taurie said, "Why do you say that?" I ask, "She's a flirt and trying to get in cool with the people hosting the midsummer, so naturally she's been meeting up with Gerard's ex." She said matter-of-factly. I just nodded, "So she's with Bert, cool. Do you know if she has a cat skull?" I ask brushing off her flirting with another boy. "I think she does, hold on." Taurus put herself on the ground ran off.