Time to dance

(A/n): this is gonna be a lot-Vamp

(Y/n's) pov

We got to Bert's house after a long bus ride and some walking, I've never been in this neighborhood and I can see why. It's too nice here, it's hard to believe people even live in these big ass houses. My family would't be able to pay rent for a second in this bitch, but it would be nice to live in such a huge house, and so close to school. We walk up to the house and the front yard is packed with teenagers, some of them looking more like adults then teens. The crowd seems to be jumping around to the live band that's playing. "Hey we should go inside, the parties just getting started and there's something we gotta do." Lilith says, leading us all inside. The house is huge, the living room had a high cathedral ceiling and you could see into the upstairs level. Kids were packed along the banister of the upstairs, some of them just standing on the edge. This party really is wild.

 This place was like a house of wolves. There where two junior's streaking necked through the party. Painted red and Yellow being followed by two football players with towels. "Oh shit their already playing snatch the snatch!" Taurus laughed. The freshmen were standing in clusters, kept there by seniors. We made it to the large kitchen, where Lilith was standing by a boy with a strong jawline and long black hair. Gerard grabbed my hand, leaning close to me. "That's Bert." He said, Lilith talked with her for a while. "Oh..." I said, not really knowing how to feel. Gerard hugged me from behind, kissing my neck. Bert seemed to notice and leaned past my sister. "Gerard fucking Way?" He said, sounding surprised. "Bert Mc-fucking-Cracken." Gerard answered with a playful smile on his lips. I felt a heat in my chest. "Oh shit, how have you been?" Bert says stepping to us, Gerard unlatches himself from me and stands close to Bert, his hands on his hips. "I've been great, we moved and I finally got some friends." Gerard smirked, Bert smiled devilishly. "Oh really, and you kiss your friends on the neck?" He questioned gesturing to me. 

"Oh no, this is (Y/n), my partner." Gerard says, seemingly snapping out of his little trans to introduce me. I smile, "Hi, I was wondering when I'd be introduced baby." I say, putting my arm around him, "It's not like you'd forget about me for a second." I say, basically spitting the words out. I tried not to seem jealous, I'm not, not at all. "Well their a spitfire aren't they?" He smiles, I smile back, giving a wink. Gerard's jaw seems to tighten, "Yeah, and they're all mine, aren't you sugar?" He says, bending down to kiss my cheek, his tone was pointed but I didn't question it. "Always hell boy." I said kissing his neck. Bert seemed to be very entertained with both of us, he went to say something, but Lilith stole his attention. "Hey Bert baby, why don't I introduce you to the rest of the gang, I think they're important to know right now." She coos, hugging Bert's arm. They seem to be close. Gerard and I just eye each other, as he held me close to him. Something felt different about this hold though, there was no sweetness behind his eyes, and I felt none in mind either, our lips held questions we would not be asking anytime soon.

After a while of standing in the kitchen and Lilith using her charm to get us all drinks and sat somewhere comfortable, we all start to talk. "So tonight's all about school spirit, why did we not wear school colors?" Ray asked, just then a boy with bleached blond hair walks past with Bert. "Oh yeah hold on a second, I've got your school spirit." He says, Bert introduces him as Quinn. Ray and my sister go with him to a face painting station. While they were away me and Gerard made our way to the dining room, finding a large crowd of people dancing. "Wanna dance baby?" I asked, excited to move and party. "Not really babe, you can dance though." Gerard said rather coldly, he crosses his arms. "Is it okay if I have a dance partner or..." I start, "I don't, care just have fun." Gerard cuts, kissing me quick on the forehead and walking off quickly. I feel something in me, go missing. I find out it was my breath. "Why the fuck is he being so mean?"  I wonder.