We'll fly home

A/n: that's pictures up top is yours truly, I turned 17 and I was not okay with it. I'm now queer as hell, ginder wise, and I'm starting to come around. I left that lil chapter as some type of treat I guess,I dont know if the story is going that way though. So I dont know if there will be more sexual tension and situations.- Vamp

Frank's pov

I awoke to crying, I look to see Jamie. "So it was real..." She sniffled and sighed. "I'm right here baby, come here." I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead. "I'm just so glad you're back, I didn't think it'd be possible." She whispered, I nodded in agreement. "I didn't think so either. I'm here now, I'm not leaving again, I swear." I promised holding her, "Frankie, can you really stay forever?" She asked, wiping away her tears, "I can stay as long as you want me too, I'll always be with you." I replied softly, I missed her smile. She still looked so young, her hair was linger now, it was gorgeous.

"Kiss me Frankie, please?" She asked, and I obeyed, placing small kisses all over her face like I used to. I finally reached her lips, softly we sunk into each other. She was warm and held on to me tight, I gave in to her every request. The way she held onto my shoulders, pulling me in, deepening our kiss. I pulled away, and she lingered on my lips. "I'm just so happy to see you again." Jamia hugged me tight, I nodded, "I know, I'm glad you're still here for me." We hold each other there, just keeping each other warm.

~♡~

(Y/n's) pov

"Goodmorning Frankie, sleep well?" Dad asked, sipping his coffee. Frank nodded, "The best sleep I've had in a while." He replied, I was confused. He was given a form, but it was more like he was a hollow man. You could almost see through him, it was freaky. "Good to hear it, and good to see you." Dad smiled, pushing his hair out of his face. Mom and grandma were serving breakfast, Gerard was drinking coffee and talking with Ray. My sisters kept laughing and talking in the corner, i had an idea what it was about too.

"What's so funny Taurie?" I asked, lacing my hoodie strings. There wasn't enough makeup in the world to cover what Gerard did to my neck, "Well, I think you know. Should we tell them?" Taurus asked Lilith, giggling. Everyone seemed to be wearing a hoodie today. They motioned for me to follow, we went out on the porch. They giggled the whole way, "Alright why are we laughing, huh?" I asked smiling, Taurus took down her hood.

Ten very dark, very painful looking marks down her neck. I did the same, smiling to reveal eleven of them. Both of their jaws dropped, "Damn kid, what'd y'all do, go all the way to fifth base?" Lilith asked, I shook my head. "We can't even kiss, but I'd say I got to one and a half?" I put my hood back up, Taurus still smiled, rubbing her fingers still gliding over the marks. "Well I did kiss Ray, I kissed him a lot. Or rather he kissed me, I was practicing a spell when he came in and just...well we got up to some magic...in a way." She blushed, twirling her curls. "Oh wow, well I should say I got up to some magic of my own with Gee." I felt myself bragging a bit, I leaned in smiling slyly. "Is it normal to levitate when you're um, ya know?" I motioned, still smiling.

Both my sisters gasped again, "You did what?" Lilith asked, "Well we were fooling around a bit, and I was on top of him, and we started flouting. We almost fell, but I caught us. Also he was very good if you'd like to know." I was fully bragging now, I never thought I'd get this far. My sisters smiled at each other. "Mom once told me, you don't float unless you're meant to be fooling around with them." Taurus said, we put back up our hoods as the boys came around the side of the house. "Well it seems I was, we almost touched the ceiling." I said feeling the heat rush to my cheeks. Lilith looked jealous, "Well...the only reason I didn't float when I went to see Bert was because I can control myself....virgins." She said crossing her arms. "Well then you're a good witch." I heard from behind me, Gerard hugged me, kissing my temple. "But I think it's because Bert's not as good as people say." He teased, "Oh whatever, ancient Greece." She sassed, Gerard just laughed.