New Boy, New Love

A/n: alright I'm back again at like (keep in mind these are not real spells nor am i a seasoned witch or wiccan)...3 am so yea- Vamp

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of self harm

"So you got these from grandma, what's the language right there?" Ray points to the page I'm studying. "It's Latin...it says I need blood of a virgin...and to set it in fire?" I say confused as fuck, "Well guess I can't help you there." Ray says winking, I push him over, "You're joking Toro, it's only the third week of summer." I say, he shakes his head. "Nah I'm kidding! There is a girl however..." He says looking at his hands. "Awe! Ray's in love!" I tease putting my arm around him, "Alright maybe, but I don't know if she'll like me when she sees this." He grows a lilly from his palm, "She'll love it man, trust me." I say picking the lilly, I read more. I remembered my sister...was he really gonna go for Taurus?

To turn a spirit into an Ancestor or Guardian Angel spirit you will need the following materials.

The blood of a virgin (at least one drop)
White candles
5 family heirlooms
7 family pictures
The chip off a gravestone of a relative
An apple
A cat skull
The spirit present
The Caster's relieves present

This will allow then to walk among the living and protect the caster from Evil afflicting their life and the people around it. The spirit becomes I akin to an angel but not fully. The spirit will have more power over the physical world being able to move things and be spoken to by all who see it. The only people who will be able to see the spirit will be the people present at the casting of the waning moon ritual.

I read aloud to Ray, he nods, "Does it have anything against family friends present, I kinda wanna be there." He asked rolling a blunt, "Nope, nothing, but why?" I asks as he lights it up, "Well I've always wanted to meet Frank and talk to him, he's always been here so I wanna know him more." He says thoughtfully, taking a drag of the blunt and handing it to me.

Just then we hear a knock on the window, "Oh yeah put the magic shit away, I invited Gerard." Ray says nonchalantly "What the fuck Ray!" I say almost dropping the blunt in my lap and burning myself. "Shit!" I pick it up and put it in the ashtray. I put my books in my bag. "And why the fuck is the knock on the window?" I ask as Ray opens the window. Gerard climbs in and set his bag down, "I didn't wanna wake abuela up!" He says shutting and locking the window. Gerard looked pale and scared, he noticed me. "Yo..." I said flatly.