Bitter bitch syndrome

A/n: I know the title is fuckin tacky but that's the point. This is going to get very interesting.-Vamp

(Two week time skip for context)

Gerard's pov

I had spent an hour doing nothing but sit around waiting for something to happen. I stared at myself in the mirror for two seconds and decided I hate my face today. I chose to lie on the ground and Mikey pocked me with a stick, I ate and and slept twice now. My life seemed slow and boring when I wasn't with (Y/n). And where was my one and only love...with Ray and Taurus at the mall. I had nothing to do. "You miss them don't you?" Mikey asked shocking me. "Shit Mikey- how'd you get in here?" I asked sitting up from my bed dent. "Well first I opened the door, then I walked down the staris and-" He sassed, "Hey don't be a smart-ass." I replied. Mikey sat on the edge of my bed, "Well then don't be a dumb-ass, you're not the only one who misses someone you know." He pouted, I just shook my head. "He's got a thing for Taurie though." I explained, Mikey layed back on my bed crossing his arms. "I know, I just wish I was a little bit older, maybe then he'd like me..." He huffed.

I sat up, looking at Mikey. "You're really sad about this aren't you Mikes?" I asked, ruffling his hair, he just nodded sighing. "There's nothing I can do about it you know, and since I first saw him I really liked him." He said getting up, he grabbed a comic off my shelf and started to flip through it. "What about the future, like think about it Mikey, he might like you when you're older." I suggested. "I mean, we're not going anywhere anytime soon, but neither is Taurus or (Y/n). I just can't be what Taurus is to him." Mikey sighed, flopping into my chair. "Well I don't think I'll ever be what Ray is to (Y/n), so that makes two of us." I shrugged, the room felt so cold when I said that. I shivered thinking I'd never be so close to (Y/n), my chest burned with resentment. Mikey must've sensed this, he stood up all the sudden. "Hey wanna get coffee?" He asked, looking a little concerned.

.

"God is it that obvious?" I asked as we neared the little brick building. "Oh yeah dude, I noticed like two weeks ago, you looked so hurt when Ray picked up (Y/n). You looked like you wanted to punch him." Mikey chuckled opening the door. A little bell alerted Mac to our presence, "Or the other day when Ray paid for coffee, and you were shaking." Mikey went on, I felt my face flush. "I didn't think it was that obvious, I must look like such a dick." I said, sitting down in a corner booth. "Well I think it's funny, you look like a tomato. Also I can't be much better, I've had bitter bitch syndrome since I saw Ray and Taurus together." Mikey laughed, Mac came over. "Oh hey Way boys, what can I get for you today?" He asked in his cheeriest voice. "A black coffee for me, please." I answered, "Can I get a mocha latte and a slice of your coffee cake?" Mikey asked, pointing to the menu. Mac smiled, "Gladly, kid." Mac smiled at us, walking back around the counter. "I wish I could be that happy, just making coffee, he never looks stressed." I say, Mikey nods in agreement. We got our drinks, "A toast, to the very bitter Way brothers." Mikey said, raising his latte. "Just as bitter as black coffee." I finished, clinking out cups together.

.

"Alright Mikes, you can't tell mom, I might not be home tonight." I said sitting on my bed, hair still wet from the shower. "Where are you going, and can I have your room tonight." He asked, smirking of course. "If I say yes will you keep quiet?" I replied pressing my fingers to my temples. "Of course, what kind of brother would I be to not bribe you for my silence" He chuckled. "Fine then, but you have to cover for me if I don't come home." I agreed, "Cool, have fun or whatever." Mikey smiled, leaving me to get dressed.

Black, and very ripped jeans. "Check." Doc Martin's with yellow laces as always, and the matching crust jacket. "Check and check." Slayer t-shirt and ripped fishnet under shirt, always a good pair. "Check, check, check." I looked around my room finding my studded belt, but no gloves. "Gloves, fucking gloves..." I searched my room for my leather riding gloves, where could they be. I picked up my phone.