Nazghûl Senshi. Message from the Underworld

Helheim. Hressvelg Palace. Before the events of Book 1
(Play villain music)

Hel was overlooking the building of her army.

Her army was conformed by three phase soldiers

-The Draugr: Survivors and mercenaries from the conflicts against both the Moon Kingdom and The Sanctuary. (expendable)
-The Hel Walkers: Resurrected Elite undead warriors that sold their souls to Hel in exchange of new bodies. (Regular infantry)
-Hel Travelers: Fierce resurrected Dark Valkyries or God Warriors, forsaken by Odin (as strong as Gold Saints). Three of their commanders (Aglæcwiff of Gondul, Ullr of Surt and Megrez Alberich) were to be defeated by Sin and her group of Merry Dudes later.

Hel began with a rousing speech to their troops

Hel: If Ymir, a fellow Jötnar, was the beginning of things, a Jötnar Goddess will be the end of it. All of this time, Asgard and their new allies, the Sanctuary have oppressed us, Giants and Dark Deities... No longer. Hades is no longer. My father Loki is no longer. As my name is Hel... no longer. I am now the Dark Queen Helia Lokisdottir and we'll bring true order to the chaos. And the name of chaos is LIFE!!!!!!

Her army begins to cheer as she began to descend from her throne using conquered souls as steps.

Helia: We will complete the destiny of all life. TO END!!!

She keeps walking down the soul stairs as she kept hearing the praises of her subjects

Helia: They will pay for the destruction of my father and the only Greek deity that I respected (Hades). And we need only my vessel to do that. Bring me Sin and Alioth Fenrir and you shall feel the warmth of the sun again!!!

Suddenly one of the souls was stopped from being placed as step and Helia fell to the floor. She picked herself up a little flustered

Helia: (flustered) Ok. That's ok. I meant to do that tee hee!

Helia grabbed the soul and destroyed it by spreading it in all of the dimensions under Ygdrassil with her sword.

The one who stopped the soul from doing what it supposed to, was Cancer Deathmask, using an improvised Niflheim primordial mist Cloth that bears a striking semblance to his old Hades's army Surplice.

Deathmask: Short tempered, are you? Helia: You're one of the twelve bastards that killed my father

Helia: You're one of the twelve bastards that killed my father. Are you here to kill me as well?
Deathmask: I couldn't care less about your little war on the Sanctuary. I deserve to be punished here and accept my just damnation, but there's someone I gotta save before being punished.
Helia: I'm sorry, what?