Peace before the storm. Part 2 The Cross and the Saintia.

Erda and Northern Crown Katja were looking at a possible battle layout. 

Katja: We gotta think in the worst case scenario. Despite the current technological advances on the Steel Saint initiative, there might be a possibility that the bulk of the Hel-Traveler army might get through them like grass. After troop retrieval, the enemy's next move would be a full assault on the main entryway or another's vulnerable points of the walls that surround the Palaes...

Katja notices that Erda's gaze didn't part from Kazuma as he was talking with the reformed Sailor Lead Crow. 

Katja: (using sarcasm) Maybe the undead will stop if I remove my clothes in the middle of the battle. 
Erda: Yeah, sure. Naked. 
Katja: HEY!!! 
Erda: What?!
Katja: Deathmask is dead and you're still unbalanced. You have even forsaken your place as a Saintia. Was it for him?
Erda: After Sin defeated me, I was still blind of hatred against Deathmask. And how I damaged those around me. 
Katja: The Southern Cross Saint? 
Erda: The harlot that is with him told us that she saw his future. His cloth getting destroyed at the hands of a future unknown enemy…. I need you to come with me!!
Katja: Wait, whoa!!

Erda summoned Akane, Chris, Kazuma, Katja, Mimir, Alexer, Minako, Akane, Tsukikage, Lascoumoune, Sin and Fenrir to  the Palaestra's chapel, stating that it was an emergency. 

Erda: This is gonna sound crazy, but… mmm. 

Pointing at Kazuma

Erda: Can any of you marry us?!!

Everyone was shocked by hearing that. Kazuma tried to get out, but Erda catch his hand.

Erda: Really?! Bailing out after all we've been through?!
Kazuma: For starters, I'm Catholic. Lord Ionia is busy and Hyoga has yet to return from Asgard with reinforcements.  
Mimir: I'm Christian. Plus, I'm already ordained at www.internetministry4cheap.com. 
Kazuma: Why the hurry for marriage?
Erda: (while pointing at Sailor Lead Crow) BECAUSE THAT HARLOT FORETOLD YOUR DEATH!!!!

Erda tries to collect herself. 

Erda: I love you, Kazuma. We've wasted enough time on this ongoing wars. Once you asked me if we could forsake our place as Saints altogether. 
Kazuma: Mi amor. I feel the same, but…
Erda: Kazuma, let's pledge ourselves before the battle. Please… (tears in her eyes) I can't wait anymore. If you refuse, I'll have no more choice but to forsake you. 

(Play this music)

Kazuma hold her tight 

Kazuma: A que muchacha chihuahua esta (What a fracking gal). Ok. I'm in.
Mimir: We're in a chapel, there's witnesses. 
Katha: (unamused) bridesmaid. 
Mimir: Let's get this show on the road. Do you have the rings?
Erda: Umm…

Kazuma showed a beautiful Asgardian Steel with a golden inscription that says: " Saintia and Saint "

Kazuma: This ones were made in the fires of Muspelheim. You'd need to awaken the ultimate Cosmo to melt these. 
Erda: Oh, Kazuma 

Mimir opened a Bible from his pocket

Mimir: Dearly beloved, we've gathered in this building (in a quite fast manner) in the sight of God and in presence of these witnesses to join Cassiopeia Erda and Southern Cross Kazuma in holy matrimony. If any people have an reason for this people shouldn't wed, please speak now, or forever hold his or her peace. 

Sailor Lead Crow was about to talk, but she felt Katja's cosmo behind her while she whispers "Say something and I'll murder you" 

Mimir: Do you, Southern Cross Kazuma, Take Lady Cassiopeia Erda to be your bride? 

Kazuma: Yes, Padre. I do. 

Kazuma slides the ring on Erda's finger. 

Mimir: Do you, Lady Cassiopeia Erda, take Southern Cross Kazuma to be your husband? 
Erda: I do. 

She slips the ring on his finger. 

Mimir took cosmic threads from his Lyra and begins to wrap them on the couple's hands

Mimir: One string might be overpowered. Two strings can defend themselves. But the thread of three… will not be broken. You're bound and the third cord is the Almighty God, our Lord. Kazuma and Erda… In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, i can now declare you Saint and Saintia. 

Kazuma and Erda got closer for a kiss while whispered

Kazuma: I swear I'll never be taken from you. 
Erda: (shedding tears) I'll hold you to that. 

Both of them press their lips at each other while the others cheer the newlyweds. 

After the ceremony, Katja approaches Sailor Lead Crow. 

Katja: What were you going to say to them, Stormcrow? 
Akane: That the villain holding the broken Southern Cross cloth was fighting the son of those two. A still unborn bronze Saint, marked by suffering. 
Katja: Hmm… yet hope remains if he's like them. But it saddens me that this child will suffer loss as she did when Deathmask slaughtered the Palaestra students. 

Sailor Lead Crow couldn't help but reminiscing Aluminum Seiren when she saw Katja. 

Katja: Why are you looking at me like that? 
Akane: Sorry (blushing) Is just that you reminded me of someone I loved. 
Katja: Who's the lucky guy?
Akane: She was killed by someone as bad as Helia. 
Katja: I thought you were into Kazuma. 
Akane: I'm Bisexual. Aren't open minded people here in the 90's? 
Katja: Sorry if I offended you. To tell the truth, I found you cute ad well. 
Akane: Huh?