Knight for a day. Steel Saint Ushio

After the Sailor Mercury Amy Anderson was kidnapped by Whitherfang Jūdo, the concerned Steel Saint was pondering about his odds against one of the lords of Helheim. 

He was approached by Sin. 

Sin: Are you really going to comply with his terms. You know this  won't be only a joust for the smile of a lovely princess. 
Ushio: Funny. Isn't it? On BUD/S training ringing the bell three times and putting your helmet on the ground was a tempting offer. But our instructors pushed us to the limit, urging us to find an excuse to win.

Ushio reminisce his BUD/S training and told it to Sin.

Sin: There's nothing wrong with that.
Ushio: It is when you change you turn your prowess to ego. "It pays to be a winner. Or so I thought" 

Sin noticed pain in Ushio's pain when he remembered his second tour of duty.

Ushio: It was my second tour of duty. We were tasked to neutralize an abnormal enemy. Most of the operatives were easy to neutralize, as we synchronised our firing with the lighning of the storm. It wasn't an engagement, per se. We shoot at them like dogs. The problem is that my C.O. wanted to ask extraction with the papers that they were carrying, but I convinced her that it could be a golden chance to get the target of opportunity. The plan was disguise us and ambush them. 

Ushio drops a photo of the C.O. in civilian sports gear.

Sin: (unamused) She looks like Amy Anderson

Ushio: Her name is... was Lieutenant 2nd Class Hikaru Sorano. A navy girl like no other. I... I killed her
Sin: What?!
Ushio: I killed her when i convinced her into trying to catch the HVT. The leader of the OpFor walked in alongside some of the men, but most of them didn't accompanied him. Something smelled bad. Our men were shot down from both flanks. He snatches my C.O. and his men killed our men from an elevated position. It was like the man always knew our identity and intent. It was understandable, as the leader of those men was Jūdo resurrected. 

Flashback

Jūdo: Those papers are unimportant. 
Hikaru: I've sworn to protect my country from it's enemies both foreign and domestic. You'll be forced to kill me. 
Jūdo: We have the same schedule, Lieutenant. 

Jūdo looks Ushio smiling while he snaps Hikaru's neck. Ushio lashed out in anger and managed to hit him, denting it's cloth. Jūdo does an armlock on Ushio
Jūdo: Are you really in a rush to die?

Ushio spits him in the face

Jūdo: You'll pay for that!!

Jūdo used something similar to the Hound Asterion's Million Ghost Attack, letting Ushio for dead.