Twilight of the Gods. The Boar and the Wolf

Graad Foundation headquarters Seiya regained his memories and went straight to Athena as soon as he heard what has happened.

Seiya: Saori-san
Athena: I see You've grown accustomed to your new Cloth. Aioros would be proud.
Seiya: And I see we have yet another dark underlord that threatens both this life and the next. 
Athena: The landscape. It look so quiet
Seiya: On my experience, the deep breath before a plunge, my liege. 
Athena: The situation was dire and our enemy's ready. Helia began to form an army of the dead, accompanied by specters, disgraced God Warriors, goblins, Hel Walkers, Yōmas, mercenaries and everyone that has beaten by either the Æsir, the Vanir, the Moon Kingdom or the gods of the Sanctuary. All of them answered Helia's call. I believe that her invitation to the field is just a ruse. 
Freya: If the conflict between the elves and the dark elves isn't halted, the last defense between the earth and Niflheim will be gone. 
Sailor Venus: But you still have people prepared to be gold saints. Right? And Athena has her cloth. That's gotta count for something. 

Saori and Freya showed a pessimistic look as Akane informed them about Helia's top man.

Freya: Helia has yet to reveal her most trusted general. It was the one who deceived all Asgard into believing that he was acting on Odin's behalf before my sister was appointed as representative. 
Hyoga: The one who controlled my mind once.
Mimir: The one all say no living thing can kill. The responsible for sending Falkell to kill my family. Helia's Gothi, wielder of the Niflheim's Fáurbati cloth. 
Alexer: You know this adversary?
Athena: He was capable enough to contain me, a Goddess.
Akane: He is Dolbar Fáurbati Nelson. The strongest of the Nazgûl Senshi. 

Meanwhile, between Asgard and Niflheim... 

Dolbar: There might be a slight chance that they manage to charge the Silver Crystal with the light of Alfheim.
Helia: Even if that happened, I can summon more undead to do our bidding. Don't overestimate their chances
Dolbar: I'll rally the troops. It would be a time to give a rousing speech for morale. 

Helia gave a rousing speech for her troops

Helia: We all have suffered from the blight called life, as the universe was once in darkness. The Gods began to form the realms by killing us, Jötnar, Yōmas, Titans and many others. And then they've made the men at their image. Does the creator should bow to the creation?!!

The army began booing

Helia: While the Gods were sustained by the human praise, we, the Titans and the Night Deities have learned to feed from their fear, but make no mistake. Athena, Odin, Hilda and Queen Serenity use persuasion rather than force. Deluding their subjects, and through that cunning and such schemes, they've become wickedly powerful. 

The army yells

Helia: Those gods made themselves the authors of all the knowledge they have, making a show of goodness, swaying the gullible into do their bidding!! And all those tormented souls, where do they go?! To US!!! Well, I say WE'RE NOT JANITORS!!!

The army roars

Dolbar: Helia-sama. I've got Roki of Wolver to claim Witherfang in Jūdo's stead
Roki: I have a bone to pick with my nephew Fenrir
Helia: As it should be. But if you fail again, I'll feed your own blight bear with your flesh.

Helia raises her fist

Helia: Now it's proper for the Specters, Jötnars and every creature of the night to PUNISH said people!! Hades, Loki, Eris, Mistress 9, Beryl, Sailor Chaos and many others were waiting for this moment. Enough of the weak deities!! THE TWILIGHT OF THE GODS HAS BEGUN!!!!

The army roars louder and begins to make battle formation as they march to the first stronghold. The Palaestra. 

Meanwhile, Fenrir, Lascoumoune and Tsukikage went to the kingdom of Alfheim in order to reach the light. The Dark elves ambushed him, but the moment he unsheathed Sigrun's Axe, the Dark Elves relented and kneeled.